La Liga 2019/20

Skills

Snitch
The PSG's latest offer to see Neymar in white comes from Paris: Vinícius, one of the two goalkeepers and more than 120 million euros."
Madrid said no
Isn't that a good deal? Works out about 200m euros. How much do Madrid value Vinicius?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Isn't that a good deal? Works out about 200m euros. How much do Madrid value Vinicius?
The president has absolute faith in Vinicius and sees him as one of the franchise players for the future.
It would be to change a 19-year-old player, who although he has created doubts, also showed many things in his debut year with another who is 27.
The same could be said of Rodrygo or Odegaard

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The president has absolute faith in Vinicius and sees him as one of the franchise players for the future.
It would be to change a 19-year-old player, who although he has created doubts, also showed many things in his debut year with another who is 27.
The same could be said of Rodrygo or Odegaard
27 and absurdly expensive with big question marks over his ability to remain fit

I want to believe Flo would thrown vini into the deal without a second thought if it involved Mbappé

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
27 and absurdly expensive with big question marks over his ability to remain fit

I want to believe Flo would thrown vini into the deal without a second thought if it involved Mbappé
After last year and this market, I don't even want to hear about Mbappé, "he is not going to renew", "there is an agreement with his father" "they have to sell because the contract will run out..." and all the crap that they are preparing.
For me is like this that I saw today in twitter

I would be very sorry if we sell Vini, because I see him like our son :D and I really want him to do well. Florentino has to be aware that the difference with Barcelona in attack is abysmal, while we are loaded with unknowns.

In the past there were also doubts about players being fit, such as Ronaldo Nazario and that did not prevent him from signing him. I wonder what he is thinking right now

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
:lol:

He's probably paving the way to sign Mbappé next year :drool:

And getting that damn roof built :D

Honestly, we stupidly lost a year in the rebuild and now are about to lose another apparently, but next year ;) odegaard, vini, kubo, rodrygo, brahim, jovic, militao, achraf, mendy, mbappé :lol: we'll play without midfielders but that's ok :D

wr8_utd

:'(
It really just looks like all the Madrid rumors have been fed by PSG to try get the price up. If reports are to be believed, it seems that Neymar has only wanted Barcelona all summer and Madrid were just never in the reckoning or even interested.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
:lol:

He's probably paving the way to sign Mbappé next year :drool:

And getting that damn roof built :D

Honestly, we stupidly lost a year in the rebuild and now are about to lose another apparently, but next year ;) odegaard, vini, kubo, rodrygo, brahim, jovic, militao, achraf, mendy, mbappé :lol: we'll play without midfielders but that's ok :D
and Zidane will send him to Castilla :lol:

Skills

Snitch
Why is Neymar desperate to go back to Barcelona after leaving unceremoniously?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Rakitic said to Barcelona that he doesn't want to go to PSG. Dembelé neither(although according to other journalists Rakitic has accepted)

AlwaysRed66

Rakitic said to Barcelona that he doesn't want to go to PSG. Dembelé neither(although according to other journalists Rakitic has accepted)
Why would any top player want to leave a top club like Barcelona for PSG, to play in a crap league. Other than money.

De Portago

Supports
Red Star
Why would any top player want to leave a top club like Barcelona for PSG, to play in a crap league. Other than money.
Well, someone in charge can tell Rakitić in no uncertain terms that he is not needed anymore and that he can either leave or see out his contract sidelined, that might change his disposition somewhat.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
On a more cheerful note, Isco is injured

I have a felling our new fitness coach isn't going to last very long

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
At this rate we're going to play parte medico and comunicado oficial next week

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't understand very well why they want to get rid of Rakitic. I think he is a very valid player.

Last edited:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Right now Correa's exit is discarded.It won't happen and therefore Atlético won't sign Rodrigo

wr8_utd

He left "apparently" to get out of Messi's figure, win the CL and win the Ballandor. None of that has gone according to plan the gap between him and Messi has only widened. The Uber Eats League is also a bit of a non entity and I'm sure he'd be happier going back to his friends and playing in a better league in a team that does far better than PSG.

CosmoKramer

Supports
FC Barcelona
I don't understand very well because they want to get rid of Rakitic. I think he is a very valid player.
We have a lot of "valid" midfielders. Some have to go and Rakitic is the one to go. Simple really.

wr8_utd

I don't understand very well because they want to get rid of Rakitic. I think he is a very valid player.
Lots of other options. There's De Jong, Alena, Roberto, Busquets and Arthur as well. I like Rakitic a lot and I think he's underrated but he can be moved on if required.

CosmoKramer

Supports
FC Barcelona
Apparently the last offer for Neymar is 140m + Rakitic + Dembele's loan for one year. Rakitic, while refusing at first, has come around and is willing to accept the deal. Dembele on the other hand is still adamant that he will succeed with us and doesn't want to leave.

Personally, I would be content either way.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Against the will of Zidane, Madrid negotiate the sale of Keylor. Madrid could receive money + Areola

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Rodrigo is an excellent player but it would seem like overkill after just paying for Morata and Felix. They have so many quality midfielders they are hardly going to deviate from a 4-4-2.
Yes, I think you don´t need him. I liked Diego Costa in preseason. Let´s see if he can stay fit

Inter Yer Nan

Yes, I think you don´t need him. I liked Diego Costa in preseason. Let´s see if he can stay fit
Unfortunately I don't trust Costa over a season. If he was just 75% of the old Costa, he'd be immense. His record since re-joining has been poor to say the least. It would be fine if there was a clinical goalscorer to play next to him and some more goals from midfield but at this stage in his career it's probably too much to ask him to be the main source of goals.

AlwaysRed66

According to BBC a valuation has been agreed between the two clubs but dependant on three players going to PSG. None of whom are aware of the negotiations. This is going to end well, particularly as one of them Dembele has already stated he is not going. Depends how much the players are being offered I suppose, & how much they care about playing competitive football, which they wont get in the French league.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Atlético wil try to bring Icardi (a loan)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Could actually see Icardi working at Atletico, will have plenty of crosses from likes of Trippier to play with. Plus you know with the workrate in their midfield they could afford to carry a penalty box striker.

Back to Barca and all these players they're trying to flog....surely the most obvious swop is giving PSG Luis Suarez? They have Greizmann, Messi and Neymar as the three so Suarez is finally going to be a squad striker so would make sense to get his wages off the books and he can go and forge a good partnership with Cavani as he does for Uruguay.

Struggling to see PSG need for Rakitic, have Gana or Herrera even played this season yet? Add in Draxler, Verratti and Marquinhos who's frequently played as DM these days and they're well stocked in that area now. Won't win them the CL but what's new.

Eddy_JukeZ

He left to win the Ballon D'Or(and $$$ obviously), but left to a league with no global exposure playing in a 1 team league.

Might as well go back to a team/culture you're used to and play with players you had a good connection with.

If his foot is fully healed, I'll make a bold claim he wins a Ballon D'Or at Barcelona if he returns.

Eddy_JukeZ

Could actually see Icardi working at Atletico, will have plenty of crosses from likes of Trippier to play with. Plus you know with the workrate in their midfield they could afford to carry a penalty box striker.

Back to Barca and all these players they're trying to flog....surely the most obvious swop is giving PSG Luis Suarez? They have Greizmann, Messi and Neymar as the three so Suarez is finally going to be a squad striker so would make sense to get his wages off the books and he can go and forge a good partnership with Cavani as he does for Uruguay.

Struggling to see PSG need for Rakitic, have Gana or Herrera even played this season yet? Add in Draxler, Verratti and Marquinhos who's frequently played as DM these days and they're well stocked in that area now. Won't win them the CL but what's new.
Suarez wouldn't move there and Cavani is leaving after this season either way.

Messi + Suarez are really close. He's staying without a doubt.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Sevilla playing some beautiful football under Lopetegui at least so far..

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Sevilla lead. Franco Vazquez

I quite like sevilla but i reeeeeaally want to see lopetegui fail :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Brilliant atmosphere at San Mames. As ever fans from both teams sitting together, this is what Everton-Liverpool used to be like in the 80s.

Fast start aswell, Bilbao come out pressing like hell. Think both of these can challenge for 4th this year.