La Liga 2019/20

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah stupid really, would have been lovely if ITV4 had the one game a week on Sunday nights.
It's on all the betting sites. You will have to put up with Graham Hunter's wierd ramblings though. :lol:

ITV was great but under the agreement they couldn't show first choice game so could never really show EL Clasico.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
It's on all the betting sites. You will have to put up with Graham Hunter's wierd ramblings though. :lol:

ITV was great but under the agreement they couldn't show first choice game so could never really show EL Clasico.
Yeah cheers was looking for a stream on TV. Hate watching games on IPad or laptop.

Siorac

Yeah it's pretty crazy. Absolutely loved Pep Mou era as well. Was always eventful -- such rivalry.
I like how you simply accepted that Ramos could average more than one red card per game in Clasicos.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bright start from Real Madrid, rushed finishes ruining some quick moves.

Paul_Scholes18

Feels very open, but not expecting too many goals. Both have attacks that have struggled recently.

Hope Messi turns up for the entertainment value.

Hulksmash

That game doesn't feel like a clasico at all. Quiet fans, no action , no drama

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I like how you simply accepted that Ramos could average more than one red card per game in Clasicos.
Did @Pexbo not mean that was the total of cards for all the players during those classicos?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Stupid from Carvajal, should've just let Alba moan his way to a booking.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Disgraceful yellow for Alba there.

This is a tough watch. Graham Hunter is unbearable to listen to and theres some kind of really annoying humming noise happening in the stadium every so often which is driving me insane.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Really enjoying this so far. Madrid again cut Barca open through quick counter but can't find right cross. Greizmann fires over from 18 yards, certainly should've got it on target.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Disgraceful yellow for Alba there.

This is a tough watch. Graham Hunter is unbearable to listen to and theres some kind of really annoying humming noise happening in the stadium every so often which is driving me insane.
Helicopters filming from above.

Paxi

Who's the co-commentator on La Liga TV? He sounds like a cartoon character.

Paul_Scholes18

Feels too much boring spanish sideway passing so far.

Want to see more direct threats and fully going for it.

Paxi

Probably. In that case, sorry.

Although that still sounds way too much. A red card in every single game, basically.
Well I know he just got sent off midweek and got his 24th red card, so if he was having me on I completely mistook and thought of something else. I mean, tonight, there's 3 yellows already and I remember plenty of reds over past 15 years or so that's what I thought of straight away.

Paul_Scholes18

Why have they both turned so defensive recently? No wingers and players taking on defenders. Just lots of central midfielders that keeps the ball.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Why have they both turned so defensive recently? No wingers and players taking on defenders. Just lots of central midfielders that keeps the ball.
From Barca perspective it makes sense, it worked for City.

From Real perspective, they aren't necessarily defensive. They move up the pitch and press rather high leaving big gaps in midfield. It's just that it looks that way because there are no players making runs behind the back 4 of Barca. Well, except for Vinicius but he becomes visually impaired the moment he gets into the box.

Paxi

Barca cannot play it out from the back, they're going to concede eventually.

Paxi

Hanley and Hunter
Is it hunter? He sounds so different on his podcast. And I heard the first commentator call him Michael.

Edit: Yeah it's Hunter. He just said his name. He sounds much better in his podcast and I've no clue where I heard Michael from. :houllier:

fergosaurus

That looked in all the way from Isco. What an effort and world class save from ter Stegen.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
From Barca perspective it makes sense, it worked for City.

From Real perspective, they aren't necessarily defensive. They move up the pitch and press rather high leaving big gaps in midfield. It's just that it looks that way because there are no players making runs behind the back 4 of Barca. Well, except for Vinicius but he becomes visually impaired the moment he gets into the box.
Vinicius el triatleta: Bicicleta, corre y nada.

Joke doesn’t work in English :(

Paxi

Seriously Barca are intent on conceding from trying to play it out from the back.

cyberman

Hunter is talking too much and too fast. To the point his tone becomes a drone