La Liga 2020/21

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Yes, but who cares if you can compensate with your much superior offensive talent against most LaLiga teams?
Because we get humiliated all the time in CL, still can lose the league and it puts a lot of pressure on the attack when your defense concedes all the time. We were woeful in attack for the first few months of the season and still struggle against the top 4 in la liga.

Anduin

Important win for Barca tonight, one of their toughest games on paper and they got the three points. More importantly, Messi is not injured after that tackle. Atletico up next in the evening, I expect Athletic to give them a good game.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Important win for Barca tonight, one of their toughest games on paper and they got the three points. More importantly, Messi is not injured after that tackle. Atletico up next in the evening, I expect Athletic to give them a good game.
Everything is lining up for Barcelona, they will probably win yet another domestic double.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Everything is lining up for Barcelona, they will probably win yet another domestic double.
If we only manage a draw against Atletico, they will win the league. We have to win and Atletico know how to shit house a draw better than anyone. Let’s see. Praying Bilbao can do us a favor!

Anduin

If we only manage a draw against Atletico, they will win the league. We have to win and Atletico know how to shit house a draw better than anyone. Let’s see. Praying Bilbao can do us a favor!
Yeah, beating Atleti is a must, no doubt about it. If you don’t beat them, they can draw another game and still win the league as they beat you in Madrid. I think Real could still win the title if they win their remaining games and finish on 86 points. If Barca beat Atleti and lose one more game, they’d finish on 86 as well, but lose out on head-to-head. Same with Atleti, losing in Barcelona and drawing another game would see them lose out to Real as well. Or what’s happening if all three are on the same points, do they create a mini-table for H2H? It’s going to be incredibly close in the end though.
Sevilla doing their bit once again, 2-0 up vs Granada, who play Barca next.
Real have very little space for another feck up.

Anduin

Athletic leading 1-0 after 15 minutes. If Atleti lose tonight, it would really shift the momentum towards Barca, as a draw would be sufficient when they meet the Rojiblancos at Camp Nou as long as they win the rest of their remaining games.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Yeah, beating Atleti is a must, no doubt about it. If you don’t beat them, they can draw another game and still win the league as they beat you in Madrid. I think Real could still win the title if they win their remaining games and finish on 86 points. If Barca beat Atleti and lose one more game, they’d finish on 86 as well, but lose out on head-to-head. Same with Atleti, losing in Barcelona and drawing another game would see them lose out to Real as well. Or what’s happening if all three are on the same points, do they create a mini-table for H2H? It’s going to be incredibly close in the end though.
Sevilla doing their bit once again, 2-0 up vs Granada, who play Barca next.
Real have very little space for another feck up.

In the event that all three are tied, it comes to:

• head-to-head points
  • head-to-head goal difference
  • total goal difference

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Atletico are going to bottle it up and Barcelona is going to win the league... :mad:

wr8_utd

:'(
Inigooooo Martinez 2-1. Barca can once again go one clear of Atleti if they win their game in hand. Really been an extraordinary bottle job by Atleti over the last few months.

Anduin

What a weekend for Barcelona (and Sevilla), with both Madrid clubs dropping points. Barca can now draw with Atletico at home and still be out of reach for both Atleti and Real if they beat Granada, Valencia, Celta Vigo, Eibar and Levante.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
What a weekend for Barcelona (and Sevilla), with both Madrid clubs dropping points. Barca can now draw with Atletico at home and still be out of reach for both Atleti and Real if they beat Granada, Valencia, Celta Vigo, Eibar and Levante.
Had no idea Sevilla themselves were so close to the top!

Fantastic title race this season, four clubs in with a realistic chance of the title. Can't remember the last time so many clubs were in a race with so few matches left in any top 5 league (France is also having a great race with 3 clubs).

Anduin

Standings:

Atleti 73 Points (played: 33)
Real 71 Points (played: 33)
Barcelona 71 points (played: 32)
Sevilla 70 Points (played: 33)

Final fixtures:
Atletico: Elche (A), Barcelona (A), Real Sociedad (H), Osasuna (H), Valladolid (A)
Real: Osasuna (H), Sevilla (H), Granada (A), Athletic (A), Villarreal (H)
Barcelona: Granada (H), Valencia (A), Atletico (H), Levante (A), Celta Vigo (H), Eibar (A)
Sevilla: Athletic (H), Real (A), Valencia (H), Villarreal (A), Alaves (H)

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Standings:

Final fixtures:
Atletico: Elche (A), Barcelona (A), Real Sociedad (H), Osasuna (H), Valladolid (A)
Barcelona: Granada (H), Valencia (A), Atletico (H), Levante (A), Celta Vigo (H), Eibar (A)
That's a great title race.

Atletico really shat the bed though. Weren't they 10 points ahead with a game in hand at one point?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Great to see Simeone and his cnuts give it away. Still havent forgiven him for getting Arthur Numan send of in '98.

Well that and the fact Atletico are the shitest top team in the history of sports.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Standings:

Final fixtures:
I was looking at the top 3 for at least one minute, taking for granted it was just about them, and out of a sudden I saw Sevilla being so close with 70 points too. Lack of habit I guess!

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Great to see Simeone and his cnuts give it away. Still havent forgiven him for getting Arthur Numan send of in '98.

Well that and the fact Atletico are the shitest top team in the history of sports.
You made me curious there :lol:

Minute 1:35

wr8_utd

:'(
I think they'll need to beat Atleti as Valencia away is a traditionally difficult fixture for Barca and I don't see that changing this year. Barca have not been at their best since the international break and are starting to look fatigued. The other games are winnable though.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
QUite sad for EIbar going down. But it's tough for such a low budget club to have injuries problemas and the signings don't pan out.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
You really think so? Idiotic from Ortega, ref never had a choice.
Actually watching it back, I miss remembered Ortega not actually hitting him, but he does. It's a clear red. Though honestly, Numan's 2 yellows arent without merit either. Even if he doesnt really hit him for the first one.

Handré1990

Actually watching it back, I miss remembered Ortega not actually hitting him, but he does. It's a clear red. Though honestly, Numan's 2 yellows arent without merit either. Even if he doesnt really hit him for the first one.
Was going to say about the second yellow:lol: Both pretty straight forward in my book. On a somewhat related note, they sure were a lot wilder back in the day in the big tourneys!

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If Barcelona wins today, they will move to the top. Incredible, they were shite in the start of season and now they might end up winning La Liga. I also just realised they had adapted new formation recently. 352.