La Liga 2020/21

Just need Pogba in January and it’ll fix every issue in that line up.:);)
:lol: I would like but we don't have money. You will have to deal with Juventus.
At the moment the concern in the lineup is to see if Marcelo continues with his curse

:lol: I would like but we don't have money. You will have to deal with Juventus.
At the moment the concern in the lineup is to see if Marcelo continues with his curse

You should win. I can’t see Real not winning for 3 league games in a row. This is going to be 2-1 or 1-0.

How is that a penalty? :wenger:
edit: apparently is a very clear penalty. I still don´t see it

How is that a penalty? :wenger:
edit: apparently is a very clear penalty. I still don´t see it

Arm stretched out, unnatural. You don’t need to stretch your arm out like that in order to attempt a block.

All the penalties they got at the end of last season are coming back to haunt them.
5 penalties conceded in the last 150 minutes of game time in La Liga for Madrid :wenger:

But it looks like shoulder, therefore shouldn´t be a penalty?

We might need to see the replay again. I don’t think it’s fair to just looking at picture. It might touch the elbow first before the shoulder.

Who knew Hazard would be such a disastrous signing? I'd still take him at United, if even for a swap deal with Pogba.

What was Kroos doing? He should have pass that, where was his vision?

Would a red card for the Alaves player be the right call there? He pulled Marcelo's hair, not sure if it was inside the area or not.

I feel like Kroos is declining. How’s Kroos this season?

He is playing very well. Great game the other day against Inter. If he has shown signs of decline with Germany I think it has not been noticed much in Madrid

Why are Real struggling?

A very early goal that caught the team very cold, individual errors and injured players.
Today, after the game against Inter, Valverde would have been very good. In the attack Mariano is not Benzema and Asensio is really bad.
The usual lack of ideas that the team is showing every two or three weeks.

I know they don’t have Benzema, their main full backs and Ramos. But they aren’t dominating the midfield enough despite of having Modric, Casemiro and Kroos. Either they are too exhausted after playing against 10 men inter or this is just a bad day but if their midfield play like this against Fred, Donny and Bruno, we are eating their midfield alive.

The Madrid team doesn’t strike fear into you anymore. I think they’ll spend heavily in the summer.

What to do with Hazard though? He hasn’t done it when he has been fit which is rare. Who would take him? (Hopefully not us)

Thw
Why are Real struggling?
Theyre an ordinary side who spend 400 odd mill a few summers ago on youth and Hazard and took a bath on it.
They and Barca arent sides who click their fingers and rebuild with the worlds best anymore.

The Madrid team doesn’t strike fear into you anymore. I think they’ll spend heavily in the summer.

What to do with Hazard though? He hasn’t done it when he has been fit which is rare. Who would take him? (Hopefully not us)
It's what money they have. Covid has hit the Spanish giants hard. Not sure Pogba would do too well in this team. He needs everything to be in full working order.

The answer to this sort of question is always Conte at Inter.

Alavés had a couple of good counters. It could be 4 now

Atletico, Real Sociedad, Villarreal and Sevilla for top 4 with a El Clasico final in the Europa League next year?

Atletico, Real Sociedad, Villarreal and Sevilla for top 4 with a El Clasico final in the Europa League next year?
In the same way that Athletic won´t be relegated, Madrid and Barcelona will be in Champions League, by merits or by VAR

In the same way that Athletic won´t be relegated, Madrid and Barcelona will be in Champions League, by merits or by VAR

Really not sure on that. Can see one of you missing out as you're both barely on course for 70 points with current points ratios and that could be boderline.

Think difference this season is La Real and Villareal both have the squads to go deep in europa and still win plenty of games on a Sunday whereas there's not much quality depth beyond the 11s at Barca and lesser extent Real Madrid with both in transition.

It's like the late 90s- early 2000s again imo and crazy schedule has made it even more of a level playing field.

Really not sure on that. Can see one of you missing out as you're both barely on course for 70 points with current points ratios and that could be boderline.

Think difference this season is La Real and Villareal both have the squads to go deep in europa and still win plenty of games on a Sunday whereas there's not much quality depth beyond the 11s at Barca and lesser extent Real Madrid with both in transition.

It's like the late 90s- early 2000s again imo and crazy schedule has made it even more of a level playing field.
It could happen.I think the last time was with Heynckes, but I do not trust the football institutions in Spain too much.
If Madrid are missing two or three points in the last games, it would seem very strange not to see them in the Champions League, an idea surely promoted by Tebas himself.
La Real had a very bad run in the second part of the season last year, they could repeat it this year.
Villarreal have a good team but I don't think it will be enough.

Marcelo's curse continues, starting in 14 of the last 15 league losses.