La liga 2021/22

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
There's very little right with Barca at all. Even the white lettering on the back of the shirts makes them look like fecking Levante.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Just tuned in. Busquets is such a genius at drawing "fouls", it's uncanny. And he seems to only get better with age at it.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
There's very little right with Barca at all. Even the white lettering on the back of the shirts makes them look like fecking Levante.
Sack Koeman now and bring in Xavi, this season is perfect for him to come in with no pressure, develop his system and get Pedri, De Jong and Puig playing that tiki taka again with Fati and Depay and hopefully Dembele. They have nothing to lose and all to gain. It's time for Lord Xavi to come back. They are in a reboot and this is the best time.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Sack Koeman now and bring in Xavi, this season is perfect for him to come in with no pressure, develop his system and get Pedri, De Jong and Puig playing that tiki taka again with Fati and Depay and hopefully Dembele. They have nothing to lose and all to gain. It's time for Lord Xavi to come back. They are in a reboot and this is the best time.
They have no money to fire Koeman. This situation is fecked up

Charlie Foley

Just tuned in. Busquets is such a genius at drawing "fouls", it's uncanny. And he seems to only get better with age at it.
I remember Sid Lowe saying a few years ago he was so good at almost losing the ball, in that his touch was always “heavy,” just enough that it would draw an opponent in to try and win the ball, but never enough that they could get it, so he either wins a foul or pulls them out of position. The shit

Charlie Foley

I have no doubt that they are. It's beyond comprehension how poor this Barca is.
It’s probably better for Barca that Dynamo didn’t beat Benfica, but if I were Benfica, having stolen a point in that game I would be seriously be looking at that next match at home to Barca and thinking they are there for the taking.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Until they play away v any decent side in Europe and he gets overrun
Oh, he got overrun today too. He's way past it. But he can still convince refs to gift him foul calls by falling down while shielding a ball. You don't lose that gift with age.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
So fitting that this season they have a hideous uniform...

V.O.

They've been hoiking in crosses like Moyes's United and they haven't even got Luuk de Jong on the pitch yet. :drool:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Are Pedro and Fati injured?
Pedro?
Aguero, Braithwaite, Dembélé, Fati are all injured as far as I know.

Meanwhile, Dest shooting at the corner flag :lol:

Edit: oh, Pedri, I guess? Seems to be injured too yeah.

Bole Top

you know these are dark times for your club when you're actually missing Braithwaite.

V.O.

They've just put Pique on as a fecking striker. :lol::lol::lol:

This is high farce.

V.O.

I had an FM save probably a decade or so ago where I signed the likes of Zigic and co and tried to see how far I could go playing Barca as a kind of upmarket Stoke City.

Koeman the nutter is just actually doing it. :lol:

V.O.

They finally score their Moyesball goal after something like their 87th cross. Well done Barca! :lol: