La liga 2021/22

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Damn, would’ve been an electric goal from Dembele.
He's the only one that offers this kind of threat far too often unfortunately for Barça, the tactics revolve a lot on "give the ball to Dembele" since Xavi arrived.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
He's the only one that offers this kind of threat far too often unfortunately for Barça, the tactics revolve a lot on "give the ball to Dembele" since Xavi arrived.
honestly, I feel like we play with a lot more purpose under xavi. We shoot much more but I think losing Fati and pedri has really hurt us this season. Our attack is woeful, and I don’t think any manager can fix it right now. But I’m really hoping we continue to improve. It’s still the honeymoon phase, but I think xavi has a lot of potential to be honest.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
honestly, I feel like we play with a lot more purpose under xavi. We shoot much more but I think losing Fati and pedri has really hurt us this season. Our attack is woeful, and I don’t think any manager can fix it right now. But I’m really hoping we continue to improve. It’s still the honeymoon phase, but I think xavi has a lot of potential to be honest.
I'll need a lot more to be convinced but there's not a whole lot we can predict based on the current state of the team. He'll be there next year no matter what happens, he'll have time.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Good first half, the team pressed well, moved the ball fast. The team lacks quality in some positions.
The second half a lot of time wasted, especially after expulsion.
For these things I am very disgusted by Spanish football.
Kounde this year is quite unfocused, possibly because of his failed transfer.
Sevilla in the last 3 games have been very fortunate.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Alba was being a dickhead first anyway, goes in like a hardman then goes down like that. How the feck does he not get embarrassed by his own bullshit?

VanDeBank

Ma’am
That Sevilla Barca game is why I love Spanish football. They take shithousery to the next level. Top entertainment.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That Sevilla Barca game is why I love Spanish football. They take shithousery to the next level. Top entertainment.
Agreed. Pity he threw the ball at his shoulder instead of straight up socking him in the mouth

Jordi Alba has to be the most punchable footballer ever :lol:

the_cliff

Plenty of Madrid players out tonight with Covid/Injuries and Casemiro suspended. Should be an interesting game.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
You better rewatch Atleti Sevilla from last weekend. Also high up on the shithousery scale

cyberman

Atletico losing 2-1 away to Granada. Feck me any sort of bounce from us should see Utd as heavy favourites

lloyd2wayne

How come Atletico Madrid lost 4 straight games and still in 5th place? Teams in La Liga must be very very bad this season.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
What a goal now from Athletic
Athletic 1 Real Madrid 2

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Those of you who know me well are aware that I am against any kind of hyperbole, but I have no doubt that Benzema is playing like an angel sent by God to Earth.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Those of you who know me well are aware that I am against any kind of hyperbole, but I have no doubt that Benzema is playing like an angel sent by God to Earth.
And those who know me also know that I'm against these hyperboles. You're right, Messi has sent him to Earth.

Now seriously, match with a lot of pace. Madrid in positional attack has a hard time, in transition is where they do all the damage
Camavinga I see him uncomfortable in that position and Valverde very transparent.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
So what you are saying is Benzema is Jesus. Yes, i agree

Also Hazard is an ex player

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
That pass between the Williams brothers was good, but Courtois was paying enough attention.