La liga 2021/22

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Atleti’s defence is so bad these days. Long gone are the days of Miranda - Godin and what’s happened to Oblak? Parody of himself.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Adama is wreaking havoc! Fantastic match so far, still buzzing from the Alba goal

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Barcelona still can't defend for shit though, so this is wide open :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What happened with Barca considering that Dembouz wouldn't play for Barca anymore :lol: ? What a bunch of clowns
He probably won't, but this way he can't sue them for mobbing or anything

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
What happened with Barca considering that Dembouz wouldn't play for Barca anymore :lol: ? What a bunch of clowns
Nah, dembele should have always been allowed to play even if he doesn’t want to renew.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
If Barcelona can lead them, so can we. Not to forget Carrasco will be missing.
Yeah, Atletico awful this season quite often. Utd at least 50/50 in the tie.

Neither team can defend in this game, more goals incoming?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
If there's any doubt how different a manager can make players look, you only need to see 5 minutes of this Barca vs what they were doing under Koeman.

Last several times I saw them, they looked like Stoke City, and now they instantly look a little bit like Barcelona again with the same fecking players. :lol:

Even if the results end up the same it's night and day.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Not even a check? Surely looked like Ferran Torres was offside.

Ladron de redcafe

If there's any doubt how different a manager can make players look, you only need to see 5 minutes of this Barca vs what they were doing under Koeman.

Last several times I saw them, they looked like Stoke City, and now they instantly look a little bit like Barcelona again with the same fecking players. :lol:

I think that you made an important point. You don't need to see immediate differences in results to see a pattern being established. Barcelona look much better under Xavi than they did under Koeman.

It's 3-1 now and they'll overtake Atlético if they win the game in hand, as things stand.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Atletico madrid are fecking done. Don't what happened to Oblak this season but seriously, he's the worst goalkeeper in the league right now

Barcelona on the other hand looking quite good

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona

Agreed.
Get in Araujo!

and any United fans watching…you should be able to smash Atletico.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
The closest to being offside was Araujo and he didn't touch the ball before Ferran
Ah fair enough, I thought Torres' shoe was in front of the last defender when the header took place.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Might be time for Simeone and Atletico to try new things away from each other.

Adama at Barca is so weird, but he has been okay in the first half

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I think that you made an important point. You don't need to see immediate differences in results to see a pattern being established. Barcelona look much better under Xavi than they did under Koeman
Eeeeh. Not really true. They had a couple good performances but also a bunch of terrible ones. Athletic brutalized them in their last game

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Atletico madrid are fecking done. Don't what happened to Oblak this season but seriously, he's the worst goalkeeper in the league right now

Barcelona on the other hand looking quite good
Given up mentally this year after winning title last year. Wonder if Simeone might pack it in at end of the season, needs new challenge?

flameinthesun

Are the camera that they use on sidelines in La Liga 4k? I'm watching on the premier sports apps and those sideline cameras are super crisp!

Barca looking really good, liking the movement and passing. Adama his side on lock and just his presence there is pinning that whole side back allowing Alves to pretty much spend the whole midfield at cm.

Simeone is also playing into barca's hands with this formation and tactics.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal