La liga 2021/22

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Actually if Thomas Tuchel was the manager of Barcelona right now he would certainly be playing in a proper Barcelona way, not the crap Koeman is trying to create. Ronald is just a terrible manager, really.
To be fair, it has to be kind of hard to lose your main reference in attack and build a new reliable system to fill the gaps.

Will be interesting to see though.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Good to see Hazard and Bale in two consecutive games. Hope they both can establish themselves in the starting eleven.
We don't have that many options so yeah, we do need them to be in form and have continuity as starters.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We don't have that many options so yeah, we do need them to be in form and have continuity as starters.
€100M on two brazilian players to see them benched by the ghosts of eden hazard and gareth bale is not a good look honestly

I don't get why we didn't immediately put asensio and ceballos on the market back in may

If we can't get Mbappé now, we should go for either CM or a CB(and play 3 at the back)

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
€100M on two brazilian players to see them benched by the ghosts of eden hazard and gareth bale is not a good look honestly

I don't get why we didn't immediately put asensio and ceballos on the market back in may

If we can't get Mbappé now, we should go for either CM or a CB(and play 3 at the back)
Apparently Ancelotti is testing Asensio as a midfielder, "interior", let's see how it works.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Apparently Ancelotti is testing Asensio as a midfielder, "interior", let's see how it works.
It could work, he played there briefly for Mallorca.Back 3 this season would be the best bet though.

I'd try Alaba, Nacho and Militao as CBs will be solid defensively with Vasquez and Mendy as wingbacks. 2 of Cas, Valverde and Kroos in CM and Modric in behind Benzema and Hazard or Asensio.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
It could work, he played there briefly for Mallorca.Back 3 this season would be the best bet though.

I'd try Alaba, Nacho and Militao as CBs will be solid defensively with Vasquez and Mendy as wingbacks. 2 of Cas, Valverde and Kroos in CM and Modric in behind Benzema and Hazard or Asensio.
It could work, although I am not a big friend of the 3 in the back. I like the option of attack more and Valverde without being in the same line as Modric. Among different fantasies I would also like to see Mendy as CB and Alaba in midfield

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It could work, although I am not a big friend of the 3 in the back. I like the option of attack more and Valverde without being in the same line as Modric. Among different fantasies I would also like to see Mendy as CB and Alaba in midfield
You don’t want that.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Where do you rate him more highly? LB and LCB I imagine.

His build up from the back is really impressive.
He is very good to great at LB, adequate to good at LCB and average in midfield. At least that is my opinion.

As CB he needs a strong partner (not unlike Varane) so i have doubts if it will work with Militao. And i actually rate Militao.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Militao-CB-Alaba-Carvajal-Case/Valverde-Modric/Kroos-Marcelo-Benzema-pick 2

Or Mendy at LCB and Alaba at LWB, depending on the quality of CB we can get. Need a DLP there, or play Alaba

Bale scores!

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Militao-CB-Alaba-Carvajal-Case/Valverde-Modric/Kroos-Marcelo-Benzema-pick 2

Or Mendy at LCB and Alaba at LWB, depending on the quality of CB we can get. Need a DLP there, or play Alaba

Bale scores!
I think a back four of Mendy-Alaba-Militao-Carvajal would work against 90% of your opponents.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Isco's fitness seems to have improved quite a lot as compared to previous seasons.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Isco looking like a proper player again :drool:

We need to score the 2nd, seriously :lol:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
in what sense average? bad decisions, passes ... seeing him so physically exuberant and with quality it seems that with meters to advance he could do well.
Theoretically Alaba should be a great 6 or even 8. But he always underwhelmed when put into that position. I wish him well since I like the guy (though he now downgraded to your horrible club :wenger: ).

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Theoretically Alaba should be a great 6 or even 8. But he always underwhelmed when put into that position. I wish him well since I like the guy (though he now downgraded to your horrible club :wenger: ).
Are you jealous like Hainer because he kissed the badge? ;)
In any case I had doubts with Alaba but he has started very well, it seems that he has been here much longer

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Game of two halves.

First half has nothing to do with the second half.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What a pass Case :eek:

And great finish from Vini :eek::eek:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
So, we can start the 3rd game in the game now :lol:

greatscott9930

Supports
St. Louis City Soccer Club
So does everyone do these "Cooling Breaks" now? I've not seen these before. Hopefully, juice boxes and oranges are available.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Is Real really considering with Nacho/Militao for the whole season?