Supports
Real Madrid
Why play with Messi if you can play with Vini :drool:
The touch in the goal is amazing

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Turned this off at half time. :lol:

Levante always give the big teams hell (usually take points off Barca most seasons aswell). Their forward players are pretty underrated.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Vinicius equals his personal record of goals in a season.

3 goals already.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I feel like i've just finished a 10 hour orgy but spent half of it at the bottom of the pile. Not quite sure what happened or what i did, but i had fun :lol:

greatscott9930

Supports
St. Louis City Soccer Club
That was a great game from a neutral perspective. Levante probably disappointed they didn't win.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Are you jealous like Hainer because he kissed the badge? ;)
In any case I had doubts with Alaba but he has started very well, it seems that he has been here much longer
(I admit i had to google the Hainer reference :lol: )
Alaba has exclusively played as LB until now correct? He is smart and that is his best position. I am happy he is off to a good start.

wr8_utd

:'(
Madrid were really poor at the end. A defender in goal for Levante and yet Madrid just can't stop looking for crosses when taking on some shots made more sense.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
When was the last time La Liga started with such low scoring results? Besides Levante - Real all the games were under 2.5.
1st round there were 3 0:0 results

::sonny::

They are desperate to sell vinicius for make space for mbappe and haaland

congrats to alaba for his great performance :lol:

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
€100M on two brazilian players to see them benched by the ghosts of eden hazard and gareth bale is not a good look honestly

I don't get why we didn't immediately put asensio and ceballos on the market back in may

If we can't get Mbappé now, we should go for either CM or a CB(and play 3 at the back)
For all his faults I consider Bale a good player for us so far, who really worries me is Hazard and Jovic. It is for the best interest of the club for them to regain some form that should make it easier to sell them if they were to replaced.

Then before posting wasn't expecting for Vinicius to save us from a defeat like that, the game was a draw but it was really exciting and crazy. :lol:

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
Turns out if you sell your starting center-back pair, you might lose some defensive capacity. Who knew.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Madrid and Barcelona still have a fearful,weak defense.

I can see Atletico winning another title with a bunch of 1-0 results.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Madrid and Barcelona still have a fearful,weak defense.

I can see Atletico winning another title with a bunch of 1-0 results.
Atletico Madrid is a team that struggles to win games a lot, last year was fortunate in many games and sank in the second half of the season, had +13 points ahead and still at times depended on Barcelona and Real Madrid at the end of the season.
It will be an even season of the 3 teams if nothing strange happens

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Atletico Madrid is a team that struggles to win games a lot, last year was fortunate in many games and sank in the second half of the season, had +13 points ahead and still at times depended on Barcelona and Real Madrid at the end of the season.
It will be an even season of the 3 teams if nothing strange happens
True;I forgot that Barcelona had the chance to climb to the 1st spot but fecked up against Granada.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Turns out if you sell your starting center-back pair, you might lose some defensive capacity. Who knew.
Exactly what I was going to post :lol: , especially Ramos who been there for 15 years.

Should be some more fun Real Madrid games this season though for the neutral.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I would wait a little bit to say that since the team didn't look weak defensively with Nacho and Militao as starters for 5 months at all.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
I would wait a little bit to say that since the team didn't look weak defensively with Nacho and Militao as starters for 5 months at all.
Militao only started playing regularly in April. The two as a pair only worked for two months.

Nacho is 31 years old and has been a good utility player but if he were "starting CB for a club like RM" level he would have left ages ago.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Militao only started playing regularly in April.
I stand corrected on that but objectively speaking both Nacho and Militao had defensively sound performances against teams that have far more quality than Levante do.

Last edited:

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
The only good thing to come out of the 3-3 draw is that Ancelotti now knows his best front 3: Vinicius - Benzema - Rodrygo
If he starts Bale/Hazard then he is playing favorites with senior players and deserves to be kicked out.

Vinicius/Rodrygo would have been on their way to superstardom if they had been trained by a pro-youth coach like Klopp, Ole or even Arteta.
I think Vincius has had plenty of chances already, guys like Jovic or Rodrygo on the other hand not so much. Bale, when fit, has mostly done a good job for Real Madrid and I consider Hazard a waste of space but the team invested so much in him I'm sure Ancelotti is going to give him a chance at the very least.

Like you said this first games should be to decide who are our best starting XI but everyone will need to play a part over the course of the season. I'm happy with both Benzema and Vinicius as starters and the other position should go for Mbappe. :smirk: