La liga 2022/23

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
The next 7 days could see Carlo getting sacked. Real's form has gone in the crapper at the wrong end of the season.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The next 7 days could see Carlo getting sacked. Real's form has gone in the crapper at the wrong end of the season.
It really hasn't. The league has been over for a while for us. It really doesn't matter what we do in these games. Cup final on the weekend then City, those are the games that matter and so far we've done our job in them

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Carlo will leave after the season. He won't get fired. CL spot is secured in the league and the title was lost months ago. They are overperforming in the CL and they will simply mutually part ways with him.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
It really hasn't. The league has been over for a while for us. It really doesn't matter what we do in these games. Cup final on the weekend then City, those are the games that matter and so far we've done our job in them
Carlo will leave after the season. He won't get fired. CL spot is secured in the league and the title was lost months ago. They are overperforming in the CL and they will simply mutually part ways with him.
I get that the title race has been over for a while but the performances have been slipping a bit. Like the game yesterday was an absolute disaster from a defensive standpoint. Can't be good for the morale of the team before the big upcoming games.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I get that the title race has been over for a while but the performances have been slipping a bit. Like the game yesterday was an absolute disaster from a defensive standpoint. Can't be good for the morale of the team before the big upcoming games.
It literally doesn't matter one bit. The performance is a direct result of the fact we don't give a shit about it

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Arsenio Iglesias, "O bruxo de Arteixo", died. He was the coach of Super Depor in the nineties, with Bebeto, Mauro Silva, Djukic...

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Arsenio Iglesias, "O bruxo de Arteixo", died. He was the coach of Super Depor in the nineties, with Bebeto, Mauro Silva, Djukic...
A great football personality and a fantastic human being too. RIP.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This been an insane half of football :lol:

This type of up and down game is what we want but damn our defence is struggling. We also should have scored a few though...

Vini on fire but losing his cool now :(

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Vini really needs to learn to not let these idiots get to him, if he is so easy to rile up, they of course going to try it in every game with him.
True but we could also not let people into the stadium who chant for him to die...

Apparently the Sur showed in in Sevilla and got into a brawl with Osasuna ultras. Bunch of people got arrested, hope the nazi cnuts(sur) got their shit kicked in too. Best thing Flo did was kicking them out of the Bernabeu

Also a maxi Tv fell down in the main square in Pamplona :eek:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Some players are not well, or have been fairly irrelevant, which is a problem for the game against City. Tchouameni, Fede or Rodrygo despite the goal.
They also need to take their chances for once.

NoLogo

True but we could also not let people into the stadium who chant for him to die...

Apparently the Sur showed in in Sevilla and got into a brawl with Osasuna ultras. Bunch of people got arrested, hope the nazi cnuts(sur) got their shit kicked in too. Best thing Flo did was kicking them out of the Bernabeu

No doubt, they are absolute cnuts and the Spanish FA needs to start dishing out harder punishments for clubs that repeatedly have fans chanting racist chants. I just don't want to see these cnuts get into his head like that and put him off his game.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Shit. Did anyone get hurt?

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
1-1, fully deserved. We can barely string two passes together.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Militao sure chose the right time to lose all footballing ability :nervous:

One wounded and not serious in Pamplona thankfully

Wayne's World

Vini Jr is some player, a Ballon d'Or winner in the making

And dare I say it, the only person capable of stopping City because I don't think they can handle him over 180 minutes :nervous:

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Vini Jr is some player, a Ballon d'Or winner in the making

And dare I say it, the only person capable of stopping City because I don't think they can handle him over 180 minutes :nervous:
It won't be enough with the way we have played as of late.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
First job done

Well done Osasuna, great game

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Perez couldn’t give less of a feck about this cup :lol: And he is right, a nice to have.

We really need a lot of improvement.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Stunning trophy-haul for Hazard these last couple of years.

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
Well deserved by Real Madrid. That being said, most Spanish media is controled
by Real Madrid and they usually downplay the cup. Let's see what they say if it is the only Trophy they win.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Well deserved by Real Madrid. That being said, most Spanish media is controled
by Real Madrid and they usually downplay the cup. Let's see what they say if it is the only Trophy they win.
We have already won a trophy, this is our 2nd for the season.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Well done today.

I hope players are not too tired vs City.