La Liga 2023/24

cyberman

Barcelona and potentially United looking for new managers this summer really is bad news for Liverpool.
so much of Liverpool is Klopp and it’s that character that has to be replaced, not the tactics side which means the other two jobs would be easier to step into.
Plus when the year is up and if you aren’t doing well the fans will want Klopp to make a return

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
None of the three have enough curriculum for this moment. They need someone more proven.
None of the three have sufficient curriculum for this moment. I don't think the average fan knows what De Zerbi is doing.
If they don't hesitate to get rid of a legend who has won la liga, they won't give time to the coach of the youth team.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Twit is in Spanish but Guardiola's words are in English

Ole'sgunnarwin

Huge win for Girona, they're playing at the Bernabau in a couple of weeks. Should be a cracker that.

RoyH1

Twit is in Spanish but Guardiola's words are in English

I simply cannot see Guardiola going there unless he gets full executive powers, literally making Laporta his subordinate. While he could obviously fix the footballing side of things just as manager/director of football, the economic, legal and organizational challenges that club is facing require a whole restructuring from top to bottom

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
It is about a HP sponsorship :lol: Mbappe ain’t happening, but we are adding Endrick so hopefully that works out. I like our 442ish setup.

Playing Getafe today. This gonna be brutal.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
It is about a HP sponsorship :lol: Mbappe ain’t happening, but we are adding Endrick so hopefully that works out. I like our 442ish setup.

Playing Getafe today. This gonna be brutal.
Why?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Rudiger injured and now Tchouameni is down too. You can't fecking script this shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're gonna finish this season with a Bellingham-Valverde CB partnership in the CL final at this rate

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Vini really determined to not score :lol:

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
The engine on Fede :lol: Amazing

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
It was a penno actually but Brahim shouldn't have continued to play.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How does this help ref credibility?

Don_Johan14

Supports
F.C.Barcelona
Another disgraceful play by VAR. The second yellow card to Vitor Roque is incomprehensible.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Another disgraceful play by VAR. The second yellow card to Vitor Roque is incomprehensible.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys REALLY go out of your way to be joke do you

Go read the VAR protocol, genius :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm not sure which game to watch tonight. I mean I want to watch us but lately i've noticed we do better if i'm not watching so...

On the other hand watching juventus makes me want to shoot myself, even if it's against Inter(a likely title decider if Inter win)

There's the snooker, maybe i'll watch the snooker

What do my fellow madridistas think? Should I risk jinxing us? @carvajal @GatoLoco @Acheron @RG77

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm not sure which game to watch tonight. I mean I want to watch us but lately i've noticed we do better if i'm not watching so...

On the other hand watching juventus makes me want to shoot myself, even if it's against Inter(a likely title decider if Inter win)

What do my fellow madridistas think? Should I risk jinxing us? @carvajal @GatoLoco @Acheron @RG77
Go and be bored with Serie A :lol: We got enough jinxing as it is against these lot this season. Whether it is Alaba, Kepa, Lunin or Nacho. Every single time someone does some dumb shite and we concede a goal.

Expecting them to score at least 2, so our attack needs to be on it and cancel it all out.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

You can watch us today. Today we win. Against Leipzig and Girona you can entertain yourself with other things :D

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Heh. Good thing we're playing Camavinga-Mendy at CB :lol:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Getafe-Betis should be fun. Not just for Greenwood but Isco and Fekir together for Betis is a real treat.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We're playing with closed roof so the noise is going to be madness. Apparently it was our players who asked for it

Damn. Now i really want to watch it

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
We're playing with closed roof so the noise is going to be madness. Apparently it was our players who asked for it

If we don’t win, we’ll blame you :wenger:

Hope the team and Carlo is on it today, we really should win but somehow make life much harder than it needs to be.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They have been a dumpster fire in every big away game they played this season, so bound for a monster performance in their CL final tonight

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

If you believe you have the ability to influence the outcome of Real‘s games then you have other issues than to winder what to watch on TV. ;)
Go and watch your team, mate!

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid

Don't watch it please. :)

Yagami

Good post resistant
Betis really should have been 1-0 up before Mason scored

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Madrid - Atletico???

Either Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid, or Real - Atletico.

I know, I know, I'm weird... But still..
Madrid - Atletico is the correct shortening actually. Real Madrid's name originally is Madrid, the Real part was added later, as a gift from a King. Atletico on the other hand are called Atletico. The Madrid part was added later to differentiate them from Athletic Bilbao
If you believe you have the ability to influence the outcome of Real‘s games then you have other issues than to winder what to watch on TV. ;)
Go and watch your team, mate!
We latins take our jinxes seriously