Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He's on a troll. Either that or he's obtuse. Either that or he thinks he's an intellectual and this is how people with braincells debate.

Whatever is it I'd rather squeeze my head into a vice than get involved with this revolving door we have every week where someone new turns up in the thread, tries to dance about the ring like they're Muhammad Ali, then ultimately tries to either move the goalposts or feigns offense at something, claims to be the real victim, and fecks off only to be replaced by someone else next week.

The reality is that Lawrence Fox claimed that because he was white he wasn't privileged, even though he had the world's media giving him attention and got lots of funding for his political drive. All of this despite his only claims to success being that he's a failed actor who was married to Billie Piper, and he's a loud angry white man.
For once I had no intention to argue, I just wanted to know what he was talking about because his response to Jippy was very cryptic. I mean we are talking about Laurence Fox, there is no debate to start.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's seems Britain is uniting in it's hate for Laurence Fox.

In some ways he must credited with bringing the country together after the fractious years of Brexit.

(and by some ways I mean in no way. Fox mustn't be credited with anything positive)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He posts his nonsense and then just scours the internet and press for the inevitable mentions.
Pathetic really.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I think his original point was that he was the biggest cnut in the world who isn't orange.

Of course he forgot that Peter Dutton exists. So he even failed at that despite a valiant effort.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
You wonder how much of it is him knowingly grifting the gammons and how much of it is him thinking that he's a pioneer and martyr for civil liberties.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You wonder how much of it is him knowingly grifting the gammons and how much of it is him thinking that he's a pioneer and martyr for civil liberties.
He’s being backed financially by dark money in the same way actors like Hopkins, Milo and Shapiro are. He’s paid to be controversial and lead the argument against “wokeness”. Its politically motivated; genuine concerns, compassion and legitimate political correctness is amplified using ad absurdum and straw-man arguments in order to get people riled up against the left and create a narrative of ridicule against anyone who can be quickly labelled as “woke”.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Mainstream safe and allowable pantomime villain type figure who thinks he's a rebel. If he was what he thinks he is he wouldn't have the platform he's been given. "Hear me rally against the mainstream on my mainstream tv appearances and in my mainstream newspaper columns".

I don't believe for a moment Fox knows anything about Limbaugh.
That was my first thought. There's no way he's listened to anything more than a few random snippets of Limbaugh, if that....but that won't stop him from jumping on another culture war bandwagon.

That pool of milquetoast conservative e-celebs really are the dullest group of people imaginable. The fact that so many of them have grifted their way into relative fame and fortune is just so weird. Imagine voluntarily listening to people like Fox, Shapiro, Rubin, Tim Pool et al.

Edit - and Bret Weinstein. I know 'et al' sort of covered it, but feck me he's so awful I had to include him by name. The ultimate fart-sniffer.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
He knows feck all about feck all, and it doesn't even matter.

His great rhetorical contribution, that he uses again and again and again, of " They are the EXACT thing they accuse you of. " as an argument is literally:

They lament the decadence of wokeness, and damn postmodernism and Critical Theory as decayers of values, and yet these lot are responsible for the most cynical, nihilistic displays of depravity for depravity's sake. They are artlessness, witlessness; they are rats feasting on a soiled nappy and Auschwitz selfies. They contribute nothing of nothing, and the only evidence of their continued continuing is in the wasting of the time and effort of others. Ex nihilo nihil fit, plus they are fecking cnuts.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I went to the park yesterday with my two year old. We sat at the pond and watched the birds taking baths. Then we ran about a rugby pitch and picked flowers, and then went home. The closest we got to anyone else was a couple passing on the footpaths who were walking their dog. Kept a few metres apart just to be safe.

You can still live your life without being a selfish little scrote about the whole thing.

He's the type of cnut who would've complained about rationing and needing to block all indoor light at nights during wartime.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I went to the park yesterday with my two year old. We sat at the pond and watched the birds taking baths. Then we ran about a rugby pitch and picked flowers, and then went home. The closest we got to anyone else was a couple passing on the footpaths who were walking their dog. Kept a few metres apart just to be safe.

You can still live your life without being a selfish little scrote about the whole thing.

He's the type of cnut who would've complained about rationing and needing to block all indoor light at nights during wartime.
He would have set fire to his own house in protest. You cannot restrict his freedom!

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
The reality is that Lawrence Fox claimed that because he was white he wasn't privileged, even though he had the world's media giving him attention and got lots of funding for his political drive.
Didn't he go a bit further and claim that someone saying that he benefited from white privilege was a racist for saying so?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Didn't he go a bit further and claim that someone saying that he benefited from white privilege was a racist for saying so?
You might be right, but you're being racist saying it.

Brophs

The One and Only
Won't someone think of Laurence's overcooked roast beef?