Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It's kind of grimly fascinating watching his descent. He's always seemed like a dick, but he's definitely gone downhill from pub bore to full-on conspiracy theorist. Is this what fame does to you? Or is this what happens if you stay in the echo chamber for too long?
The latter. He’s one of many who’s crawled down the exact same rabbit hole. The only difference is his profile has made the descent more public than it usually would be.

Trequarista10

It's kind of grimly fascinating watching his descent. He's always seemed like a dick, but he's definitely gone downhill from pub bore to full-on conspiracy theorist. Is this what fame does to you? Or is this what happens if you stay in the echo chamber for too long?
It's partly the latter but there's a bit more too it as well.

It's also that after their initial incident/talking point that gets them some recognition and a following, they then become incentivized to further appeal to their fan base/following. So with Fox he made his comments on Question Time (which were innocuous compared to his more recent stuff). This led to him getting some exposure in that sphere (cynics, right wingers, conspiracy theorist, free speech idealists, whatever you want to call them). It also probably caused him some backlash from the mainstream, which I imagine hurt his career prospects. Therefore, he becomes reliant on appealing to his new following. For status, exposure and income. So he becomes more and more what they want him to be. This may be subconscious, or conscious, or a combination of both. So he's incentivized to go further and further down that path. The more he becomes entrenched in that world view, the more followers he gets, donations, interviews etc or whatever it is he does for an income these days. Same thing has happened to many others.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
"Medical apartheid"

Horrific use of language. A bit like when Cascarino moronically said a player had, "had a holocaust".

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He's not going to have anywhere to go out at this point.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Fox gonna Fox

I saw a good tweet earlier, it was basically “Anti-vaxxers boycott place they are not allowed to visit”.

You’ve got to love this cancel culture though, it’s PC gone mad!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He's not going to have anywhere to go out at this point.
Yet another place he can't take his kids to. If he was actually allowed to see them, that is.

I should say at this point that if he found that offensive I would just tell him to stop being a snowflakey twat, and that I refuse to be cancelled.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
feck him & his ilk. He’s little more than an attention seeking twat.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Could you think of a worse table to be on.

The fact that he would look at a photo of two of his dinner companions and immediately think "this'll prove I'm not racist" is pretty fecking racist.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
it’s clearly a joke. Not his biggest fan but it is a poke at the ‘you’re a racist’ brigade.
Yeah but that's my point. How does this prove that he isn't racist? Because he is sitting at a table with two people who aren't Caucasian? Seems like a pretty weird thing to flex.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Even ignoring the politics, just his smug gimpy face is enough to make you dislike him.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Andy Ngo is absolutely a white supremacist and one much more integrated in to white supremacist orgs than Fox himself.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
but he isn’t flexing it...it’s a parody of himself (is my assumption)
I dunno, man. I've never seen him take the piss out of himself. More often than not he's usually trying to mock the "woke leftists" or whatever name I'm being called this week.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I dunno, man. I've never seen him take the piss out of himself. More often than not he's usually trying to mock the "woke leftists" or whatever name I'm being called this week.
His singing took the piss out of everyone, including himself.