Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He really is very thick.
Okay Laurence we don't want the most vulnerable in society to die of Covid or want the people at the absolute "bottom" taking care of them to become infected themselves or kill the people they are taking care off. It's essentially Nazi eugenics.

Player Red

Just throws in a "as a father that makes me profoundly sad". Not sure why it was relevant but him as a father also makes me profoundly sad.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just throws in a "as a father that makes me profoundly sad". Not sure why it was relevant but him as a father also makes me profoundly sad.
Don’t worry too much, he hasn’t been allowed to see his kids for ages.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Don’t worry too much, he hasn’t been allowed to see his kids for ages.
That's actually a massive shame. Dads always get screwed over by custody cases, and no matter what I think of him he deserves the right to see his children. So they can tell him to his face that he's a fecking dipshit.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
You need to unfollow him, Elvis. I know it’s a sort of car crash entertainment but it will also put you in a bad mood every time you’re exposed to his latest idiocy. Life’s too short to let a prick like that put you in a bad mood.
I don’t actually follow him, he just always pops up on my timeline. I suppose I need to block the cnut. He never puts me in a bad mood though, I pity him more than anything.

decorativeed

Laughable that he considers himself a 'hard man'. Especially after posting pictures of himself dining with his A Team alongside Darren 'B.A.' Grimes and crew.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
What an absolute pig this man is

Mendy isn't an outspoken advocate for taking the knee, so I'm struggling to think why Fox has referenced it here. But I'm sure things aren't as black or black as they appear.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I don’t wish harm on anyone but I’d love to punch him in his stupid face

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I don’t wish harm on anyone but I’d love to punch him in his stupid face
If you could bitchslap three people without repercussions who would they be and why would you pick Fox thrice?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So the thing is, that’s not any sort of political position, that’s not some sort of contrarian position, that’s just a straight up “oh look bad black person, all back people are bad” overt racist position.

…and his brother in law is Richard Aoyade. Emilia Fox is in a lovely position right now.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
My new favourite line is "an out of work actor only famous for having a small part in Billie Piper."