Lautaro Martinez

davidmichael

Always been a massive no from me, there’s a reason Inter brought in a 37 year old Dzeko.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
I don't watch Serie A, I must have seen this guy 10 times (World cup, UCL), he was absolute shite 9 times and had one good game against Liverpool. I heard a rumor he could be a target for Arsenal, I'm praying that it doesn't happen.

Skills

Snitch
Why didn't he just square the ball when he was through? How the feck did he think he was scoring from that angle?

Devil81

Absolutely shocking player, so clumsy and awkward.

After tonight if fecking hate him.

RedDevilRoshi

Why didn't he just square the ball when he was through? How the feck did he think he was scoring from that angle?
TBF the only option he had in the box was Lukaku and you couldn’t blame him for ignoring that donkey.

Any other player than him in that box, I’d be raging at him right now for not passing the ball to him.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Yup, he's shite. Not much between this guy and Havertz.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
People blaming Inters loss on Lukaku are forgetting the mediocrity of this guy.

Idxomer

This is why people shouldn't take scoring records in Serie A seriously.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He does a lot of good work outside of the box, works hard defensively, surprisingly good at his first touch when taking in long balls and with a defender on his ass... but his in the box play or key attacking moment play is tragic.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
He does a lot of good work outside of the box, works hard defensively, surprisingly good at his first touch when taking in long balls and with a defender on his ass... but his in the box play or key attacking moment play is tragic.
A reasonable view of the match, yet, exactly how many clear cut chances he had? only ONE that he created for himself after a mistake from a City defender and Ederson quickly covered ground. Barella and Dumfries had many opportunities to end with a good through ball or a centre and both took ridiculous naps in such situations.

This doesn't take aside that Lautaro IN GENERAL, is a very streaky scorer, that he has a heavy butt, that he doesn't have a second gear and that he is not a pure striker. Yet hardly bar that ocassion, he was as shyte as it's said, in any case he played in a troubled game like Erling, KEv, Bernardo, Grealish and cia that were far from being brilliant nor creating or scoring for fun against a well organized team. Lautaro is a very good player that if he wants to take the next step of being a real CRACK, he must become a more deadly finsisher, he will never have a second gear, yet he must also not go for the foul at times when he already made a good play. He has a lots of stuff going on like the ones you've mentioned that helped Inter since years and specially this year to arrive to this instance and win some silverware.

In fact the standout players of the game were both keepers (Onana is a crazy skilled batshit keeper), Stones was great, Bastoni too and Rodri even struggling, made a formidable goal, he placed the ball a la Messi.

Last edited:

mu4c_20le

Can't argue with his numbers but it seems like everytime I watch him he misses a bunch of chances.

croadyman

Can't argue with his numbers but it seems like everytime I watch him he misses a bunch of chances.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean,however outside of Kane who is the most experienced option on the market this summer

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Seems I disagree with the majority on here. I think he's a quality player - would do well in the prem as well. Durable, hard-working and a good finisher. I'd take him at United.
Pre Haaland I actually think he'd have been a good fit for Man. City. He's similar to Gabriel Jesus, dosen't score enough for the positions he gets in and very much a 1 in 3 (serious chances conversion) but can create space for others etc.

Can see Barca going for him if he stays at Inter another two seasons.

SAFMUTD

He's Higuain 2.0 can't score for shit when it matters. Useless to have a striker like him.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Him, Lukaku and Weghorst as a front three will be a joy to watch. Fellaini playing as AM

The_Midfielder

Yeah there's something which doesn't connect
We will go back to fighting for top 4 next season
Liverpool were good the last 8-10 games and they will be in contention.. So will be Chelsea this time..
And Newcastle
We are in for another dog fight for top 4/