g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

League Cup 2019/20 | Semi finals: Man Utd v Man City, Leicester City v Aston Villa

starman

Ffs, why have the Liverpool/Arsenal and United/Chelsea on at the same time. There wasn't even a televised game on yesterday....

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Three certainties in life: Death, taxes, and Klopp trying to get knocked out of the domestic cups at the earliest opportunity.
That jinx may make you an honorary scouse.:)

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Ffs, why have the Liverpool/Arsenal and United/Chelsea on at the same time. There wasn't even a televised game on yesterday....
Yeah that’s idiotic planning for a minor cup trying to monetise it’s product.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Would have been hilarious if he didn't celebrate, fully aware that Liverpool will score another

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ok, i switched over too despite being 3-0 up in the first half at home, the most petrifying score in the world as we all know

Just in time :drool:

starman

:lol: I think I might need to watch until the end of the Liverpool-Arsenal game instead of changing back for the 2nd half of the United game...:nervous: