League Cup 2019/20 | Semi finals: Man Utd v Man City, Leicester City v Aston Villa

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Shit defending, everyone was scared to make tackle in the box, but that all stemmed from Oxlade's silly hollywood pass across the halfway line.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Should rest in the league though, their league games are basically meaningless for the rest of the season. Won't happen as theres more money in the league but as a fan that's what I would rather.
Disagree. If they've got 12 points from 10 games they certainly won't reach 40 by resting players. They should get the points on the board before Christmas and then rotate in the league when the EL knockouts start.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
If Emery doesn't play Ozil in the first team then he needs to be sacked asap

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Get in Arse!

Classical Mechanic

:lol:

State of this goal, so much bad but Kieta gets me the most, runs into the box and stands still watching the ball whilst Saka’s stood next to him waiting for the ball

saivet

If Liverpool didn't sign Adrian and this kid was their keeper, they would have dropped plenty of points without Alisson.

CognitiveNeuro

Klopp is really brave for sending out these crap teams at Anfield. He must know that they're going to lose at home :lol:

Look at that bench

Josh 76

Klopp is really brave for sending out these crap teams at Anfield. He must know that they're going to lose at home :lol:

Look at that bench
Klopp is ruthless. He don't give a feck about these micky mouse cups. It's all about the PL and CL. I fully respect that.
But the players who are playing surely are not thinking like that.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Who's Klopp trying to kid smiling like its a shock, you set this team up to go out man so obvious. Cant be arsed watching now, I'm turning over to the Chelsea/United game.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This’ll be like that game where that random striker scored four against us. Bautista or something like that?

Schweigaard

Supports
Liverpool
We're definitely using way too many youngsters to stand a proper chance.