League Cup 2019/20 | Semi finals: Man Utd v Man City, Leicester City v Aston Villa

montpelier

Anyway, Maddison. I don't rate him, not enough fantasy exceptional stuff produced by him. Grealish probably doesn't have the stats - is not finished article - but more ability for me.

Anustart89

Anyway, Maddison. I don't rate him, not enough fantasy exceptional stuff produced by him. Grealish probably doesn't have the stats - is not finished article - but more ability for me.
Grealish has better stats than Maddison if I'm not mistaken, and in a worse team too.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Enjoying your new World class goalkeeper to go with midfielder and striker?;)

He was shite last season. No idea what we've fed him so far this season as he's done very well in his games bar Man. City.
I keep forgetting he plays for Villa. How much has he played?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I keep forgetting he plays for Villa. How much has he played?
He played a decent amount last season up to January then did his ACL. Was pretty poor. Really struggled with the physical nature of the championship and taking crosses and all that (no idea if that's been a general weakness in all his Norway games).

Now with injuries to Jed Steer and Tom Heaton he's done well in most of his starts and will start the final if we make it (Reina first choice in the league). We love collecting keepers, Lovre Kalinic only left the club last week on loan.:lol:

Is he still Norway number one or do you have someone else in. Haven't followed Norway much recently although will follow your March games as would be good to see Odegaard and Haaland in major tournament (mind you I'd like Scotland to qualify aswell but feels much less likely with their injuries).

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
If Villa win and City get through tomorrow that will be City with one more title behind us in this comp. 5 titles in 6 years since we last won ours is an annoyingly ridiculous catch up. I think Villa would get stuffed again in a final, Leicester would probably be a better test for them but this Rodgers and it wouldn't be the first time he botched up a semi final against Villa!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
@FootballHQ, Rune Allmenning Jarstein is 1st choice goalie for the NT. He plays for Hertha Berlin and I believe he's been good for them. I don't see that changing for now at least.

Lets see how they do in March, I'm still very sceptical about our NT and doubt we'll be able to qualufy. It's at least a bit more exciting no though with a few good, young players.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Grealish just missing a goal from his performance so far. Been outstanding.

fps

Great stuff. Excellent pace on Maddison’s ball, Barnes scuffs but good runner, equaliser.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we come for our 6-0 defeat to Man. City in the final. :lol:

marktan

GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we come for our 6-0 defeat to Man. City in the final. :lol:
Congrats!

That said feel Leceister would've given City a better game, Villa will be defending a lot and relying on a moment of magic.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Thought Dean would blow up after the corner. Dangerous Leicester FK here.