g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

League Cup 5th Round Draw | Bristol City V United | worth waiting for

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Well, imagine my shock. Delayed.

As I have said every round for the last number of years, hoping for Bristol City v Man United.

Paul_Scholes18

Leicester what I want most. Bristol of course best on paper, but I like to see them given a chance to reach the semi final against someone else.

Member 90887

The teams:

• 1. Arsenal
  • 2. Bournemouth
  • 3. Bristol City
  • 4. Chelsea
  • 5. Leicester
  • 6. Man City
  • 7. Man Utd
  • 8. West Ham

Paul_Scholes18

Really ? Away ? why's that ?
Most difficult game gives the best feeling if we win it. The only reason I can see for wanting that. Although I much rather take them at home if we should face City. Think objectively we will have a better chance of beating them early on as I can see us being a bit more fired up than them for it like last season.

Paul_Scholes18

Absolute disgrace this Carabao sham! :mad:
Why couldn't they just had the draw yesterday like they have done in the past. Just wanting to know the draw as fast as possible. Also people are more up for it after the rounds have been played.

prateik

Is this still being done in China? Wouldnt surprise me if they had it down as 4pm GMT

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Draw delayed cos Pep complained about the balls. :p

GrandJury

I want to win it so avoiding Man city, Chelsea and Arsenal in that order would be nice.

spwd

Chelsea will get a home draw with Bristol and we’ll get City away.