Television Legends of Tomorrow

Sylar

Good spot, although why would he be in a wheelchair when it's all known who he already is and so on? It would be cool though as I think he was one of the best characters on Flash.
Yeah, it certainly makes sense, but it would suggest that Wells is not pure evil in a stretch of the definition.
Maybe it wasnt a wheelchair but something else, like a machine he has to sit down in as hes trying to take advantage of something, like the time travel aspect (given Wells is looking for that and Rip is protecting history against it)?

Mark_GrumpyLion

Maybe it wasnt a wheelchair but something else, like a machine he has to sit down in as hes trying to take advantage of something, like the time travel aspect (given Wells is looking for that and Rip is protecting history against it)?
That's a good shout actually!

Yes. I was trying to make it one the nose.
Ahh. Carry on then!

Ekeke

Looks really cool, also ressurecting sara with the pits is okay but im fairly sure there was a line in Arrow about now being able to ressurect the kid maseo or something because its been a while since his death. So why wouldnt that apply here too?

The White Canary name seems really off too. White suggests purity, while shes being brought back from death. Obviously Black Canary is taken, but surely there was something else to go with. Ultimately it was probably used because of it being opposite to Black and not wanting to confuse stupid viewers

Last edited:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Looks really cool, also ressurecting sara with the pits is okay but im fairly sure there was a line in Arrow about now being able to ressurect the kid maseo or something because its been a while since his death. So why wouldnt that apply here too?

The White Canary name seems really off too. White suggests purity, while shes being brought back from death. Obviously Black Canary is taken, but surely there was something else to go with. Ultimately it was probably used because of it being opposite to Black and not wanting to confuse stupid viewers
Time travel to just after her death?

Welsh Wonder

I guess. But they couldnt time travel to save her life after she falls? They cant time travel to go help the kid now? etc
True, true. Could give it the old 'terrible consequences for messing with the timeline' in that respect, a la
Barry accidentally travelling in time and fecking things up by redoing events differently

Ekeke

True, true. Could give it the old 'terrible consequences for messing with the timeline' in that respect, a la
Barry accidentally travelling in time and fecking things up by redoing events differently
Yeah thats why Im not suggesting they could go back and stop Thea doing it. But surely they could allow her to look like she dies (they even managed that with a whole bunch of people near the end of Arrow) and then take her away. Everyone could still believe shes dead

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
It's pretty crazy how they're introducing another time travel aspect separate from the speed force. The DC CW-verse is really going all out with these shows huh.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Eh I don't mind the multiple shows (so far it's 2 out of 2 good shows in my book), but they really aren't afraid of the more out there concepts in the comics. I initially got the feeling after Arrow season 1 that CW would never really go there.

Minkaro

Just watched the trailer. Looks good.

Nice to see Arthur Darvill again.

Hoof the ball

Yo, yo, yo..... looks like he's assumed his Green Arrow persona, complete with blond beard and scruffy hair! Matter of fact, IMDB records the character as now Green Arrow instead of Arrow.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
New trailer:

No idea how they got it to look this good with CW money. Should be fine, not expecting an amazing show right.

Sylar

Hot. Very hot :) Cant wait, love the new trailer. Obviously a bit spoiler-ish given what we know has happened so far on Flash/Arrow.

Welsh Wonder

Fecking hell have they been hoarding the Flash/Arrow budgets for this? It looks spectacular.

Sylar

I think heatwave is going to be my favourite character in this. And obviously White Canary to look at :)

It was decent, but interesting it was called Pilot part 1 (and Pilot part 2 is next week). Maybe it would have been better having 2 parts on one night? Anyway, I enjoyed it and am interested to see how they go with this, especially the time travel aspect.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Pilot episodes usually do, I think. Usually because they're desperate to make a big first impression, so everything is amped up to the max.
Yea that's the thing for me. Atom and White Canary pop up out of fecking nowhere, where were they when Ollie needed help against Darhk last for the last 2-3 episodes, etc? Things just don't add up for me.

Sylar

Yea that's the thing for me. Atom and White Canary pop up out of fecking nowhere, where were they when Ollie needed help against Darhk last for the last 2-3 episodes, etc? Things just don't add up for me.
TBF, White Canary was miles away doing her own thing cos she was... dead.
Agreed on Atom though. He was just... helping Oliver to do something that was related to Darhk I think, but not really sure what purpose. haha

Kostur

海尔的老板
TBF, White Canary was miles away doing her own thing cos she was... dead.
Agreed on Atom though. He was just... helping Oliver to do something that was related to Darhk I think, but not really sure what purpose. haha
She was alive though, wasn't she? She left the city to some other place, etc. and then she pops up out of nowhere in the pilot episode training with Black Canary like it ain't a thing, that's my problem.

Talking past her resurrection.

Sylar

She was alive though, wasn't she? She left the city to some other place, etc. and then she pops up out of nowhere in the pilot episode training with Black Canary like it ain't a thing, that's my problem.

Talking past her resurrection.
Nah, didnt Rip catch her (like he did with the others), posed the question of becoming legends, and then she went to train with Laurel whilst pondering whether to go or not.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Nah, didnt Rip catch her (like he did with the others), posed the question of becoming legends, and then she went to train with Laurel whilst pondering whether to go or not.
Ah for feck's sake, my memory is fecking crap, you're right.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Some small part of me feels they simply have the time traveling aspect in there to put Lotz in different outfits. Did enjoy the episode though, I like how they refrain from having everyone together and get small storylines going at the same time.

crimsonife

Some small part of me feels they simply have the time traveling aspect in there to put Lotz in different outfits. Did enjoy the episode though, I like how they refrain from having everyone together and get small storylines going at the same time.
Totally. They split up into different groups each time to show new interactions. Captain Cold was easily the best this episode. Not sold on Savage.

Sylar

I still dont buy Savage as this big bad villain, even though we know whats hes capable off and what hes done. I do think Hawkman needed to die (well unless hes resurrected or born again or something).
I think given this was Pilot part 2, they really should have done a 2 part special last week instead of breaking it up.

I do like the characters though, they are all good in their own way.
Some small part of me feels they simply have the time traveling aspect in there to put Lotz in different outfits.
Im more than happy with that, shes smoking and im glad they brought her back. Was still annoyed when she was taken out initially in Arrow

Welsh Wonder

Yeah that's fine

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I don't get the Lotz love. Haven't you guys seen that chin?

Why the hell was hawk girl literally just posing as a statue while hawk man was fighting savage? She didn't even attempt to help him. She is really useless in the show so far.

Why would savage tell them how to kill him?

Also I'm shocked they are using heatwave, he's the only character they didn't really build up before the show.

Would like to see Arsenal or Constantine join the cast.

Last edited: