Television Legends of Tomorrow

Drifter

American
Dr who meets the Xmen. Not really feeling this series so far . Just seemed rushed.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I don't get the Lotz love. Haven't you guys seen that chin?

Why the hell was hawk girl literally just posing as a statue while hawk man was fighting savage? She didn't even attempt to help him. She is really useless in the show so far.

Why would savage tell them how to kill him?

Also I'm shocked they are using heatwave, he's the only character they didn't really build up before the show.

Would like to see Arsenal or Constantine join the cast.
Oh god. Please give us Constantine :drool:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I still dont buy Savage as this big bad villain, even though we know whats hes capable off and what hes done. I do think Hawkman needed to die (well unless hes resurrected or born again or something).
I think given this was Pilot part 2, they really should have done a 2 part special last week instead of breaking it up.

I do like the characters though, they are all good in their own way.

Im more than happy with that, shes smoking and im glad they brought her back. Was still annoyed when she was taken out initially in Arrow
The actor is still listed as taking part of the show

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
The dialog and acting is terrible after the first two episodes... The "hot" girl is simply terrible, and this Dr.Colds character is so forced. Sad, cause I was really hoping this would turn out good.

Sylar

The actor is still listed as taking part of the show
Yeah im not surprised given how dead characters dont really stay dead in this universe. But I think it should be down the line and not really next episode he returns, unless they find a good way to do it. Even then, I think it lessens the impact of the team working together. (Hopefully for now its just flashbacks)

kouroux

Yeah im not surprised given how dead characters dont really stay dead in this universe. But I think it should be down the line and not really next episode he returns, unless they find a good way to do it. Even then, I think it lessens the impact of the team working together. (Hopefully for now its just flashbacks)
Flashbacks indeed but also the fact that they can travel through time with both Hawks being reincarnated throughout history. I think he'll still feature a lot.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Honestly. Why did the main villain stand by, doing nothing at all, letting his nemesis sit untouched for minutes, only for him to try to kill her minutes later when she's trying to fight??

Mark_GrumpyLion

I think the showwriter said in an interview that sure, he'll be back but it will probably take a while.

Sylar

More than happy to see Sara in a new outfit in a new time period every single episode. More than happy :D

I do wonder why they didnt just take Savages body when Rip killed him, and just... put him somewhere, so he cant escape (kinda like those pods in Flash).
I do like how they addressed that Rip went back to where it all began but it didnt work out trying to kill him from the get go.

Anyway, fun episode. Felt like the first three episodes were a three episode arc (could have been a three part premier).

Kostur

海尔的老板
Nice mention of Superman and Batman there but this thing just doesn't work for me. Too much split attention between 3-4 plots ending up with each of them getting about 10-15 minutes each, Rip seems incredibly dull and annoying and the whole thing seems incredibly forced.

Welsh Wonder

Beginning to annoy me how each episode ends with some variation of "hay guys we're a team now right yeah groovy". Hopefully they're sticking with various small groups for now just as a 'growing familiar' type thing and we'll see less individual plotlines per show moving forward.

Welsh Wonder

I'm also quite liking the actor playing Vandal Savage. Just not as Vandal Savage :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
The prison break brothers are the reason I'm still watching this. Watching Dominic Purcell ham it up and over-act makes me laugh in every scene

Sylar

The prison break brothers are the reason I'm still watching this. Watching Dominic Purcell ham it up and over-act makes me laugh in every scene
I love them for that reason. Looks like they are having fun which makes it fun especially how opposite they are to each other (and pretty much like they are in Prison Break).

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I love them for that reason. Looks like they are having fun which makes it fun especially how opposite they are to each other (and pretty much like they are in Prison Break).
Imagine in real life if Michael is the stupid one and Dominic is a genius :lol:

Sylar

This is what i said... lol.

And what happens if you chop him up? How does he resurrect then?

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
This is what i said... lol.

And what happens if you chop him up? How does he resurrect then?
Right!? Or throw him into a volcano, bury his body beneath 100m of any solid material etc.

And Rory gathering the team, though on the 2nd try he wants them to stay in the ship and take on Savage on his own.. Come on, guys.

Drifter

American
Think they may be doing a Netflix .Episodes 5 and 6 are now out there.

Sylar

Hmm, havent seen 5 and 6 available.
But watched episode 4, looks like it was a Canada only thing? hmm, anyway good episode.

Good to see them finally working together for the most part. I do hate the moments when Rip doesnt send them all together, but in this case, at least he had an excuse / reason for it towards the end.

Lastwolf

After they stabbed Savage why didn't they throw him in a volcano, I mean he's not like the two Hawks and gets reborn, he just heals, so imprison him for a bit, then let ladyhawke stab in with the dagger, series over ?

'He next appears in the 80's'

You just left him bleeding on the floor in the 70's, what the feck ?

I want to like this show but it's not up to par at all, for me it's clearly Flash > Arrow > LoT, which also have their dumb moments but I over look them cause I enjoy the rest of it.

Basically it's good in bits but the rest of it, is a mess.

Snart trying to rewrite his own history and failing was legit but overly hammy, he's always overacting but Dominic Purcel is munching so much scenery it's hard to call him out on it. It was the most interesting point in the episode but was really out of place.

The Hawk/Savage story line is supposed to be central to the plot but it's the bit I care least about, I kind of liked Kendra in the Flash, but since Carter turned up she's just been terrible. I don't get it, Savage is a bad man in the future/ now / always was, but they keep turning up and randomly attacking him in different costume change areas ?

He honestly doesn't even seem that strong, powers wise.

Drifter

American
Ironic that Captain Cold came out with the line about annoying voices. Could take him in small dosages on The Flash but it really grates on me in this.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I bloody love Heatwave, he's the reason I'm still watching this. Every scene he makes me :lol:

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Hmm, havent seen 5 and 6 available.
But watched episode 4, looks like it was a Canada only thing? hmm, anyway good episode.

Good to see them finally working together for the most part. I do hate the moments when Rip doesnt send them all together, but in this case, at least he had an excuse / reason for it towards the end.
Where are these 5&6?
Prove it.
Sorry it was a mistake .I was using a addon in Kodi and the developer had added episodes 5 and 6 .Never bothered to check ,it was later corrected.
If I was of a disreputable ilk I may visit that hang out of the nefarious buccaneers who like to sail in a big cove as they appear to have acquired these episodes now.

Sylar

"This isnt my first prison break"
:P

I think this show has something there thats close to being great if they can perfect it for s2 but right now theres a few annoying things that get in the way. Like Rip still not realising they get the job done as a team. Just let them work as a team damnit, stop leaving people on the bench.
I think theyve done some good work with Sara/Snart and Ray/Mick dynamics. I do think they need to give Hawkgirl more development though, but thank fck she didnt have a self though and say "but i used to be a barista"

Savage is a terrible villain. Given what he can do, how hes immortal and how menacing he should be, he just comes of as a jobber.

Im hoping future Star City gets a 2 or 3 episode arc which could be fun. The Black Green Arrow is a nice twist too.

Also Valentina Vostok :drool:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
If I was of a disreputable ilk I may visit that hang out of the nefarious buccaneers who like to sail in a big cove as they appear to have acquired these episodes now.
Both or only 5th?

Golden Nugget

I think this show has something there thats close to being great if they can perfect it for s2 but right now theres a few annoying things that get in the way. Like Rip still not realising they get the job done as a team. Just let them work as a team damnit, stop leaving people on the bench.
I think theyve done some good work with Sara/Snart and Ray/Mick dynamics. I do think they need to give Hawkgirl more development though, but thank fck she didnt have a self though and say "but i used to be a barista"

Savage is a terrible villain. Given what he can do, how hes immortal and how menacing he should be, he just comes of as a jobber.

Im hoping future Star City gets a 2 or 3 episode arc which could be fun. The Black Green Arrow is a nice twist too.

I think he's Connor Hawke, Oliver's son

I agree, Valentina was stunning. I like this show - it's cheesy, but I love it. I don't think it tries to take itself too seriously, but it's a load of fun. There are definitely flaws, but this almost feels like a cartoon in terms of the story, which makes it fun.

kouroux

Those eyes, dayummmmmmm :drool: She was awesome on "Mr.Robot"