Leicester City owner’s helicopter crashes in car park | Five deaths including Chairman

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Shouldn't be as affected by this tragedy, but can't help feel really bad for Leicester fans. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy and someone who cared for their club. How many owners celebrate their birthday with the fans!
Additionally, think he did help the community as well, as per some reports.
Yes he donated 2m to the main Hospital in the city two years ago.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Does not look good at all. So tragic. This guy took them from a midtable Championship team, to Champions of England in just 5 years. They should build a statue for him.

Rory 7

It’s disgusting that Manchester United fans, of all people, would use of an air traffic accident to comment on our own owners. Absolutely disgusting. Top reds
It really is disgusting. I’ve bought their rag on occasion, never again. Dreadfully bad behaviour from so called fans.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
It really is disgusting. I’ve bought their rag on occasion, never again. Dreadfully bad behaviour from so called fans.
Amazing they just seem to ignore all the flak they're getting. They posted another highly insensitive tweet just two hours ago.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
He made Leicester City's fans dreams come true and they will never forget him. So sad for the families of those lost and for Leicester City fans.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
In defense of Red Issue... if it's just the one tweet I've seen, then I was expecting *much worse* based on this reaction.

In attack of Red Issue... Yeah, lack of empathy and general understanding from their part and they are being rightly slated for it.

redpatron

Strange about Puel

If he is not involved he could release a statement saying “i was not in the helicopter, thanks for interesting, i’m fine and praying for the victims”
Why would he do that? It’s not about him, it’s about the victims and their families. It’s not his fault, fans get lead by fake news from reporters.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
In defense of Red Issue... if it's just the one tweet I've seen, then I was expecting *much worse* based on this reaction.

In attack of Red Issue... Yeah, lack of empathy and general understanding from their part and they are being rightly slated for it.
It's more than one tweet. They posted another two hours ago.

Feed Me

I'm hungry

There’s no defending them. They are a conglomaterate of cnuts. It will serve them right when they have to deal with personal tragedy.

Hammerfell

Helicopter crashes are some of the worst, unfortunately. So many variables that negatively impact on chances of survival. Terribly sad time for everyone, thoughts are with the families of those on board.

Utdstar01

I’ve reading some really moving posts. He was truly loved for all the things he had done for the community and club. Terribly sad.
Indeed. My friend's dad is a director on the board and I've heard great things about the owner. Flowers bought for board member's wives when visiting the stadium and other really kind gestures creating a close knit family not just amongst the fans and supporters, but right through the hierachy. He's a true example of an owner of a football club but creating a footballing family and community.

klsv

Was over at the Foxes Talk forum too, every comment makes you understand how loved the owners are at the club and in the city of Leicester as a whole. Heartbreaking.

To @Jimmy Skitz and other Leicester supporters here, I'm so sorry.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Puel reported to have spoken to French media in last hour.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
[YouTube link removed]

Not sure about authenticity but this has just been posted on FoxesTalk.

Edit - was a fake.

Moonred

Which tweet did you see?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

I dunno how you can sit there and try to defend something that shows nothing but utter cuntishness

Kapardin

Indeed. My friend's dad is a director on the board and I've heard great things about the owner. Flowers bought for board member's wives when visiting the stadium and other really kind gestures creating a close knit family not just amongst the fans and supporters, but right through the hierachy. He's a true example of an owner of a football club but creating a footballing family and community.
You could tell he was a gent by his usual demeanor. Hopefully his son can continue the good work at Leicester.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Some rumours doing the rounds that police were flying drones around after the match. Let’s hope that this isn’t connected to the crash.

I’ve just signed up to Foxestalk to offer my condolences. What an absolute tragedy :(

This is very sad :(

They sounded like the perfect owners - if our club get new owners i hope they're just like Mr Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha ❤

El Zoido

Hope no fatalities?
Looking at the footage and the aerial view from this morning, it would be an absolute miracle if anyone survived. We can but hope but it feels like we’re waiting for the inevitable to be confirmed now.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I think we all hope but the visual evidence and hours of silence indicate the opposite I'm afraid.
Looking at the footage and the aerial view from this morning, it would be an absolute miracle if anyone survived. We can but hope but it feels like we’re waiting for the inevitable to be confirmed now.
Thanks. Haven't seen the video. Just hearing about this accident for the first time.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Really puts everything into perspective, doesn't it?

There's nothing I could say that hasn't already been said, it's just so tragic.
I just hope all those on board didn't suffer, and I hope the loved ones they left behind are able to cope with this.

It sounds like the Leicester owner really helped impact the local community, I'm sure he'll get a fitting tribute when all is said and done.

Nothing else really to say, i'm just speechless :(

::sonny::

They are not saying anything at the moment because they can’t recognise the corpses

There will be need dna tests etc to identify the victims correctly