Sun, 3 February 2019 @ 2:05pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Live Updates 63 Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Canagel

Rashford must come off if he's injured.
    Hopefully Martial on 2nd half. Lingard middle and Sanchez RW.

ash_86

Matic has been poor. Every one of his passing failed to find our players. He just gives the ball so easily.

PoTMS

Herrera's probably been our best IMO. Has been flawless since Ole took over.
    Don't think he's been that good. Him and Matic have been too ponderous and passive on the ball. Both need to collect the ball sooner and release it faster. It's like they are content with a 1-0 lead as they were under Mourinho. If we carry on the way we are playing, they will almost certainly score.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
    Supports
    MK Dons
    If you're talking about the last pass he missed, he tried to switch flanks but miskicked it. It happens to anyone.
    He had one before that pass, kicking it out of the defence, and one after that losing the ball in the middle of the pitch because he completely missed the ball trying to opt for volley pass when he could have gone for simple pass.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
    Herrera has been our best player, actually looked assured and moved the ball forward well and kept a hold of it when he's needed to. Not sure what game most have been watching.

Herrera has had a decent half but nothing to get excited in my opinion. He's lost possession on a few occasions which would have been punished by a more incisive attacking unit.

Pogba and Rashford have been our best players in my opinion - certainly from an attacking perspective anyway.

Alemar

Imagine Fred or Periera in this game. We'll be eaten alive with them on the pitch.
    With Pereira - for sure. With Fred... I don't yet know, need to see Fred in a real battle first, and to judge only afterwards.

That pass from Pogba and the finish from Rashford was just:drool:
    We need to step it up again though.Became abit complacent with our passing and positioning.
    Leicester have done well to be fair since going a goal down.I like their pressing.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
    Alexis needs to be written off. He's completely shot physically.
    He is doing good. Lingard and Rashford overlooked him few times when he was in chance. I noticed it before and Ole needs to resolve that situation. It is not coincidence

minoo-utd

Sanchez is moving pretty well. I don't know what is his problem with Rash and Lingard. Both are ignoring him completely as if he doesn't exist. I don't see that with Martial starting and actually Sanchez is putting himself in good positions for passes.
    Rash and Lingard are mates.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
    He had one before that pass, kicking it out of the defence, and one after that losing the ball in the middle of the pitch because he completely missed the ball trying to opt for volley pass when he could have gone for simple pass.
    It's a risk/reward thing. Either you're fine with it or not. It doesn't personally concern me

Fracture90

Think fatigue is getting to us, under Mourinho we were the team that didn't do much running, under Ole we're running like crazy.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
    Matic has given the ball away for fun. What the feck is he on?

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
    Supports
    Bitter Racism
    Strange. I think the performance has been fine for Leicester away. Had some dangerous moments in attack and restricted them to set piece/ long shots.

We were close to opening them up a few more times. Expect us to score again.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
    Think fatigue is getting to us, under Mourinho we were the team that didn't do much running, under Ole we're running like crazy.
    Don't agree. It's attitude imo. They are giving the ball away under no pressure.

izec

I’ve stuck the boot in to Sanchez loads, but he’s barely gotten the ball when he’s been in promising positions, time and time again the pass to him doesn’t happen.
    Yeah, Young, Lingard, Pog and Rash seem to be playing in their circle and letting Sanchez out. I mean prime example was Young passing the ball out wide to Lingard, who wasnt even expecting it, while Sanchez was in a good position in the middle with their CBs on the back foot. Mind boggling. They seem to rather make a difficult pass to someone else than an easy one to Sanchez. And then once he gets the ball and fecks up a chance, people will start scapegoating him on here, when he barely gets a half decent chance at goal and gets overlooked 4 out of 5 times. The issue needs to be adressed.

KennyBurner

thats just sad if true. They better get used to running because that's what the best teams out here do best.

PoTMS

Get another and then bring Lukaku on :nervous:
    At least he'll pass the ball to Alexis.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
    “Does she know the offside rule”. He’s a moron, not a racist...
    I’m not saying he definitely is a racist, but if I was trying to give an example of someone who wasn’t a racist I wouldn’t use Souness as an example. :lol:

Second-half kick-off

championo

Top Stalker
    Don't think he's been that good. Him and Matic have been too ponderous and passive on the ball. Both need to collect the ball sooner and release it faster. It's like they are content with a 1-0 lead as they were under Mourinho. If we carry on the way we are playing, they will almost certainly score.
    I disagree with Matic, I thought he was very good. Herrera is the one that needs to stop taking the ball back for no reason. He gets a good pass, takes forever with control, moves backwards and then passes back instead of trying to look for a forward pass. He would have struggled playing with Keano.

Second-half kick-off

No changes at the break.

Majima

Supports
    Ralf Rangnick.
    He is doing good. Lingard and Rashford overlooked him few times when he was in chance. I noticed it before and Ole needs to resolve that situation. It is not coincidence
    Exactly my thoughts too. Sanchez has looked very sharp. They only want to pass to each other for some bizarre reason though.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
    Yeah, Young, Lingard, Pog and Rash seem to be playing in their circle and letting Sanchez out. I mean prime example was Young passing the ball out wide to Lingard, who wasnt even expecting it, while Sanchez was in a good position in the middle with their CBs on the back foot. Mind boggling. They seem to rather make a difficult pass to someone else than an easy one to Sanchez. And then once he gets the ball and fecks up a chance, people will start scapegoating him on here, when he barely gets a half decent chance at goal and gets overlooked 4 out of 5 times. The issue needs to be adressed.
    That was plain stupid from Young in that instance.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
    Young just gives me the jitters. Otherwise, they are not an easy team so next opportunity we get we need to be cool and clinical.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
    Hope Ole gave them the hair dryer

eire-red

Been impressed with Maguires use of the ball today, would like to see him partner Lindelof at the back, but not for the 70m price tag that was quoted in the summer.

This game is there for winning if we up the tempo, need a second big time. Bailly and Young are giving me anxiety at the back.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
    Supports
    MK Dons
    It's a risk/reward thing. Either you're fine with it or not. It doesn't personally concern me
    During the nervous and poor period of your team good players simply don't do that. It's the difference between mature and immature players, you don't take risks in those situations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

6.1 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 470 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Leicester win
  • Draw