g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Leroy Sane's tattoo | Sane gets tattoo signifying the special moment he scored a tap in vs Monaco

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Definitely tops Memphis Depay's lion tattoo. At least his can be explained away. With Sané, the conversation would go something like this:

Person: "What's that tattoo of?"
Sane: "It's of me celebrating a goal in the Champions League."
Person: "Really? Was it the winning goal?"
Sane: "No, someone else scored before me but I thought it was a pretty cool moment."
Person: "What kind of goal was it?"
Sane: "A tap-in."
Person: "Who was it against?"
Sane: "Monaco."
Person: "Oh. At least it was in the final, right?"
Sane: "No."
Person: "Semi final?"
Sane: "No..."
Person: "Quarter final?"
Sane: "No. Last 16."
Person: "Ah. I'm guessing you made it to the quarters though, right?"
Sane: "Nah, we lost the second leg."
:lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Might just be one of those temporary tattoos, similar to what Zlatan got a couple of seasons ago to raise awareness of people suffering from hunger.

Awful nonetheless.
Zlatan did that fur a reason but what the hell Would Sane be trying to raise awareness of or bragging of?

How to score a tap in a match they ultimately lost

SirScholes

did they have a hard time putting in the empty seats so faked some fans?

Prodigy24

Yes but you can't compare Jax's tattoo with Sane's!
I think he's talking about Clay's tattoos and how they forced him to painfully cover them up later on.

Nonetheless, what a horrible tattoo. Doesn't seem to have much in his brain other than football.

SachinJ22

Poster of Nonsense
What. The. feck. Seriously? As it was a CL final and his goal won the tournament for City. He is inSane.

Red Stone

I know there's too much to ridicule here for us to be able to cover all grounds, but I still feel like the hilarious size of the monstrosity isn't commented on enough.

El cangrejo

Supports
FC Luzern
It could be worse I guess. At least he omitted an ad for Etihad Airways being permanently inked on his skin.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
No problem, just wear some black armwarmers over your white Germany jersey at the next World Cup and score the winning goal....against Vanuatu in the Group stages.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness

This was always a favourite of mine. The Newcastle fan that got an Andy Cole tattoo on his thigh the day before he signed for United.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
This bumps two others to move into top spot on idiotic tattoos decisions.

My previous top two 1) fans getting tattoos of various sporting moments often in advance of actual game/match conclusion with often disastrous results, and 2) Americans getting tattoos of schools/universities often without ever having attended said school/university.
The best worst tattoos are when people joining the military get tats of their branch before basic training. Drill instructors have a field day with that shit.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He suits them to a tee then. City fans and their tattoos. :lol:

Jaybomb

What the hell? Footballs gone fecking mad.

Between this, John Terry's guard of honour, wearing t-shirts of injured players, dabbing, cringy handshake celebrations and Liverpool celebrating coming 4th like it's some sort of trophy... I'm just done. I hate how the game is going.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The best worst tattoos are when people joining the military get tats of their branch before basic training. Drill instructors have a field day with that shit.
The only branch tats I have seen are Marines but they're a special breed anyhow. I have seen a few specops tats mostly PJ types, although I have seen a few (non-specops) crew chiefs (who think they are THE military).

I did meet a bird many moons ago that got a USMC tat before she went to training - then she ended up not going.

On my six-monther in Germany back in 2015, I saw a multiple tatted, very fit dude at breakfast at the local hotel down the street from Kelley Barracks. Something about this dude screamed "bad ass" and "don't feck with me though I'm laid back." Saw the dude a couple times in the same building I was working in although he was often in civies. Finally saw the dude in Navy OCPs a few weeks later - fecker was a SEAL.

Last edited:

Thunderhead

Supports
City
fecking horrendous, just why would you. Although this is on another level it's like a few years ago when loads of kids were getting their initials tattoed on their necks, just why?

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
fecking horrendous, just why would you. Although this is on another level it's like a few years ago when loads of kids were getting their initials tattoed on their necks, just why?
My step brother had his name tattooed on the top of his back, I said the tattooist spelt 'prick' wrong.

He also has a number of other awful, tacky tattoos but nothing as bad as this kids.

AshfordLad

WTF. He will regret his decision if he ever scored the winning goal in a WC final or even a CL final for that matter.

padr81

Supports
Man City
On the plus side, he's stuck at City for life :)
On the downside, wtf was he thinking.