Leroy Sane's tattoo | Sane gets tattoo signifying the special moment he scored a tap in vs Monaco

Hawks2008

I mean,Lebron James tattoo'd 'chosen 1' on himself before he was even drafted into the NBA, but this is some next level narcissism.

Godfather

Not only is the motive embarrassing as feck. But the thing is not even well done. It just looks shit.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He should be slapped every time he enters a room.

VanGaalyTime

Apparently Ederson's neck tattoo is of the day he watched Gary Flitcroft play for the first time. It's him sitting on the couch with his entire family watching Manchester City vs Mansfield Town. John Stones is going to get a full body tattoo of the day he almost made a tackle.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Apparently Ederson's neck tattoo is of the day he watched Gary Flitcroft play for the first time. It's him sitting on the couch with his entire family watching Manchester City vs Mansfield Town. John Stones is going to get a full body tattoo of the day he almost made a tackle.
:lol::lol:

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
What is it with city players and really shite tattoos? I hope his agent got him a deal paying him an x amount every time he takes his shirt off! Fecking dumbass.

derace

Not only is the motive embarrassing as feck. But the thing is not even well done. It just looks shit.
yeah thats what bothers me the most. how can someone make a beackpiece and go to some random shit tattoo artist? his face lol

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Terrible shading and detail, the face is all wrong he looks like he has lip fillers lol and his legs are just wrong one is short and stalky the other is like an elastic band?? Wonder how much he paid?

Kostur

海尔的老板
Imagine being paid over 100k pounds a week and ending up with an absolute aesthetic piece of steaming shit on your back. He can be thankful that Ederson has about as shite taste and has some massive shit up his neck too.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Imagine being paid over 100k pounds a week and ending up with an absolute aesthetic piece of steaming shit on your back. He can be thankful that Ederson has about as shite taste and has some massive shit up his neck too.
Who cares? The guy is clearly extremely thick and he earns 100k a week, that's the real tragedy.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
He's only 21, imagine all the stupid things you did when you were young, probably for the sake of having fun. He's got a lot of money, let him experiment, of course I'm not saying let's not laugh at him -- but just don't be too critical.

He'll probably regret it in a few years and get it removed.

Phil

And I'd just chosen him in the footballers you like but shouldn't thread.

Ffs, that tattoo is inSane.

sorry

ottosec

yeah thats what bothers me the most. how can someone make a beackpiece and go to some random shit tattoo artist? his face lol
His face looks like it belongs to some creature from SpongeBob.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
:lol:
On a serious note, did he really had to do stadium as well? Would have been easier to just put big empty chair somewhere. A blue one, ofc.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
feck me. He must be on drugs. Hard drugs.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Why do people do this?! It's stupid and tacky (no offence)

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It honestly looks like a child drew his lips. He's probably getting 100k a week and it looks like he used some back-alley trainee tattooist.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
The best bit is if he's stupid enough to think it was a good idea, he's stupid enough to rip his shirt off and show it off when he scores next season.

I kind of feel sorry for Pep...I mean, Ferguson used to get stressed at Beckham and his obsession with stupid haircuts. I genunely think he'd sell a player if they did something like this :lol:

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Seems like a pretty decent bloke in interviews and things which makes this very questionable life choice even more bizarre. He obviously likes it though so c'est la vie.