Leroy Sane's tattoo | Sane gets tattoo signifying the special moment he scored a tap in vs Monaco

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
He's only 21, imagine all the stupid things you did when you were young, probably for the sake of having fun. He's got a lot of money, let him experiment, of course I'm not saying let's not laugh at him -- but just don't be too critical.

He'll probably regret it in a few years and get it removed.
Don't mind that he did it, but he should have went to a master tattooist, Sane's looks like it was done on a high street shop. If your going to be keeping something for life and you have money get it done right. Plus there is no way he's getting that puppy removed.

Last edited:

Nick7

Just noticed the trinity down the bottom. Must be jealous of our new third kit.

Castia

Awful tattoo that, the detail is shite. Average as feck artist too, look at his face :lol:

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
He's only 21, imagine all the stupid things you did when you were young, probably for the sake of having fun. He's got a lot of money, let him experiment, of course I'm not saying let's not laugh at him -- but just don't be too critical.

He'll probably regret it in a few years and get it removed.
Ouch that sounds painful considering the size.

Blind

There's something oddly admirable about having the hubris to get a feck off tattoo of yourself and want to show it off, but Christ it's sensationally bad.

Sad Chris

What is the 44866 for?
Could be a coincidence but it's the zip code of his registered Ltd in Bochum which is run by his Mum.

Personally I think he just forgot to remove the price tag of his masterpiece.

Erics_Collar

The head is too big, the legs are too short, one is longer than the other, the torso is too long....

To put it in perspective, I've used free PNGs available on Google Image search to show just how badly the proportions are on this.