• Borussia Mönchengladbach

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Anyone know any good website to buy kits from Arabic clubs or players in general?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Parma and Kawakasi have tied at 26 votes each :lol:

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Poll closed? I see trolling is not only restricted to Ronaldo fanbois.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I will re-open it since there was a tie. Another hour.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Parma and Kawakasi have tied at 26 votes each :lol:
My vote made it 26-25 to Kawasaki with about 5 minutes left, mostly to stop Parma, thought I was going to do it. :(

There was a thread following them last season or the season before I think. So just for that I voted differently. That, and aren't they pretty much a nothing club apart from when the dodgy Parmalat company chucked millions at them for a few years in the 90s?

sugar_kane

Been to see Hertha twice as part of a few very fun weekends in Berlin so them.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Parma now in the lead. Are we expecting them to have a good season or since they've just come up will they be a bit crap?

Maybe we should be going with a more exciting team we know will do at least decent since we're trying to distract from shit football :lol:

ch1rt

Parma now in the lead. Are we expecting them to have a good season or since they've just come up will they be a bit crap?

Maybe we should be going with a more exciting team we know will do at least decent since we're trying to distract from shit football :lol:
I did my best to sell Kawasaki, but I guess the majority wants to watch Gervinho every week :lol:

Swiss_Red89

I'm actually from Zurich and i support GC (Grasshopper Club Zurich). And you know what? As the record champion they managed to stay bottom of the league since February and are now relegated....they were absolut horrible, not one player with a bit of flair and quality.

I will choose GC to follow them in the second devision of switzerland.:lol:

What a season it has been for me...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Can you add Ajax to the poll?

Struggle to think of a more enjoyable team to watch in Europe at the moment.
Bit too good aren't they? Plus they won't have the time to catch up in the poll.

Acole9

Outstanding
I got called a glory hunter yesterday for less than this.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Bit too good aren't they? Plus they won't have the time to catch up in the poll.
They are very good but that's my point. If we're gonna be glory hunters we might as go all the way, no?

May as well continue supporting United if we want shite.

Green_Red

Nah. Not really. Shamrock Rovers the only LoI team I’d have an affinity for. UCD are closer to home though. So handy enough to wander over to for an occasional Friday evening game. Going there this Friday to watch an U17 Euros match, as it happens.
Nice one, I seen that advertised. Will be home in Ireland next weekend but will miss the chance to get to a game.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm in favour of actually removing Parma, they're probably going to struggle a bit and it wouldn't exactly be a nice distraction from our also struggling team.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I should add that Frontale have been Champions the last 2 season, so you can remember what winning feels like again.
Voted for Kawasaki. Liked the dark green jersey. Anyone know anything about the team?
Edit: just saw @VeevaVee 's post. Cheers.
The name Kawasaki Frontale is too cool to be ignored
Yaaaasss the boys.

I'm in favour of actually removing Parma, they're probably going to struggle a bit and it wouldn't exactly be a nice distraction from our also struggling team.
Feck watching a worse United!

JonDahl

Yeah, averaging 1 goal a game all season. Recent form - D, D, D, D, D. Not gonna be much different from what we see + some people already watch Serie A so know them already. It'll be more fun following a team we know nothing about!

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Ajax. I've been following them for the last couple of years, since I visited Amsterdam and went to a game (which they lost and were terrible). Streams are dead easy to find.

They're a good side now though, so any latecomers to the Ajax train will be branded as gloryhunters, and I get to lord over you that I watched them get knocked out of a CL qualifier on away goals to OGC Nice.

Hardcore fan since August 17.

Ajax til I die or get bored.
feck this bunch of hacks.

I need another team.

SportingCP96

Supports
It’s pretty hard, most just sell them locally. Which ones are you after?
Particularly Omar abdulrahamn it can be his al ain jersey his al hilal or his UAE I just would love to get a hand on one of his jerseys. If you know anything would be much appreciated ;)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Particularly Omar abdulrahamn it can be his al ain jersey his al hilal or his UAE I just would love to get a hand on one of his jerseys. If you know anything would be much appreciated ;)
I actually have an Al Ain and Hilal shirt but friends got both when they were across :D I’ll try find out if anywhere sells them online. If you’re an Omar fanboy you’d have had a disappointing season so far!

SportingCP96

Supports
I actually have an Al Ain and Hilal shirt but friends got both when they were across :D I’ll try find out if anywhere sells them online. If you’re an Omar fanboy you’d have had a disappointing season so far!
I first saw him at the Olympics and was blown away but have become a Fanboy of his over the past year especially hours and hours of videos and compilations and just left in awe pretty much and was following his season at al hilal under former sporting coach Jorge Jesus. Was gutted when he got injured and was out for the season.

Speaking of do you know if he is resigning with al hilal ?

And I tried looking online and even st the al hilal official website but could not navigate the site :houllier: thank you though aha