• Atlanta United

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Has to be Hertha Berlin. I had an FM save with them, and gave the city a club they deserved.

How the capital of Germany doesn't have a big successful club I will never understand.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I first saw him at the Olympics and was blown away but have become a Fanboy of his over the past year especially hours and hours of videos and compilations and just left in awe pretty much and was following his season at al hilal under former sporting coach Jorge Jesus. Was gutted when he got injured and was out for the season.

Speaking of do you know if he is resigning with al hilal ?

And I tried looking online and even st the al hilal official website but could not navigate the site :houllier: thank you though aha
Al Ain are budget cutting so doubt he’ll be going back there. No word from Hilal yet I think, it’s a bit up in the air what is happening. Season has turned into minor chaos since Jesus left (bizarrely sacked for refusing to sign an extended contact). Not sure if they’ll try and keep him, he was mainly signed for the asian champions league (you can play 3 foreigns + 1 other asian country) so he qualified for that but they signed Degenek now and are pretty stacked in attacking positions. Eduardo is a better player than him anyway (I think Omar is very overrated :D). Will definitely be a few other gulf clubs keen to sign him if he does leave Hilal though.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Al Ain are budget cutting so doubt he’ll be going back there. No word from Hilal yet I think, it’s a bit up in the air what is happening. Season has turned into minor chaos since Jesus left (bizarrely sacked for refusing to sign an extended contact). Not sure if they’ll try and keep him, he was mainly signed for the asian champions league (you can play 3 foreigns + 1 other asian country) so he qualified for that but they signed Degenek now and are pretty stacked in attacking positions. Eduardo is a better player than him anyway (I think Omar is very overrated :D). Will definitely be a few other gulf clubs keen to sign him if he does leave Hilal though.
I mean I am sure you know more then me but ...overrated?! No way :D his numbers for al ain were incredible and his vision and skill is great to see (once again you know more most likely).

I had heard initially he signed with al hilal on a loan from al ain but turns out he signed on a free transfer? Would love to see him stay at al hilal because I heard he was in there youth academy when he was younger and was born in Saudi Arabia.

Are you a al hilal fan?

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I mean I am sure you know more then me but ...overrated?! No way :D his numbers for al ain were incredible and his vision and skill is great to see (once again you know more most likely).

I had heard initially he signed with al hilal on a loan from al ain but turns out he signed on a free transfer? Would love to see him stay at al hilal because I heard he was in there youth academy when he was younger and was born in Saudi Arabia.

Are you a al hilal fan?
His numbers were great but that Ain team was insane, Berg and Caio are both ridiculous for that level.

Pretty sure it was a paid loan, remember seeing they paid 10/15 mil for him. Unsure if the terms of it have changed (quite possibly as I don't think Ain will want/afford to take him back).

Just checked his wiki and you're right, had no idea he was there when he was younger. Be nice if he stayed, deserves a proper chance there after the injury.

Not a fan (but really enjoy watching them), but I've watched all their games this season, league, cup, Arabs CC and ACL. I follow the league for betting (it's my job) and I do a little bit of analysis on it for a company as well if they ask me.

SportingCP96

Supports
His numbers were great but that Ain team was insane, Berg and Caio are both ridiculous for that level.

Pretty sure it was a paid loan, remember seeing they paid 10/15 mil for him. Unsure if the terms of it have changed (quite possibly as I don't think Ain will want/afford to take him back).

Just checked his wiki and you're right, had no idea he was there when he was younger. Be nice if he stayed, deserves a proper chance there after the injury.

Not a fan (but really enjoy watching them), but I've watched all their games this season, league, cup, Arabs CC and ACL. I follow the league for betting (it's my job) and I do a little bit of analysis on it for a company as well if they ask me.
That’s s pretty cool job! Ya it seemed al hilal were about to storm the league under JJ but they have really fallen off. As for Amoory I think he deserves a full season there. Crazy that Carlos Eduardo is a king over there because he wasn’t that good at Porto. Caio Lucas has also signed for Benfica...is he really that good? Should I Be worried as a sporting fan?

Also if you google it it says he actually ran out his contract or something like that and the pee al hilal paid was something of a bonus. Something like that I am not too sure about the full details.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I like the idea of Hertha, but it's not the respite we're aiming for.

Sturm Graz could be good too. I feel invested in Kawasaki now though.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
That’s s pretty cool job! Ya it seemed al hilal were about to storm the league under JJ but they have really fallen off. As for Amoory I think he deserves a full season there. Crazy that Carlos Eduardo is a king over there because he wasn’t that good at Porto. Caio Lucas has also signed for Benfica...is he really that good? Should I Be worried as a sporting fan?

Also if you google it it says he actually ran out his contract or something like that and the pee al hilal paid was something of a bonus. Something like that I am not too sure about the full details.
Eduardo is excellent because its pretty obvious that he cares. Always gives his all and does have a huge amount of talent. (he's one of the players who has a 10 from L'Equipe). Loads of the foreigns just go for the payday and don't put decent effort in. Caio is far too good for UAE league, unsure how he'll do at Benfica but he is very talented. Should be some decent highlight reels of his, can pass and finish. Was okay in the Club World Cup as well.

Loads of articles seem to contradict each other, will try and find out something concrete.

SportingCP96

Supports
Eduardo is excellent because its pretty obvious that he cares. Always gives his all and does have a huge amount of talent. (he's one of the players who has a 10 from L'Equipe). Loads of the foreigns just go for the payday and don't put decent effort in. Caio is far too good for UAE league, unsure how he'll do at Benfica but he is very talented. Should be some decent highlight reels of his, can pass and finish. Was okay in the Club World Cup as well.

Loads of articles seem to contradict each other, will try and find out something concrete.
Oh ok awesome and if you see or know of any site where I can find an Omar pleaeeee let me know! Thanks again bud!

pastyfool

Vissel Kobe
  1. Japanese Team. So play during the English summer.
  2. Have some great players but are pretty hopeless. So a true sister club.
  3. Iniesta, David Villa and Lukas Podolski (although Podolski may be off soon) all play here.
  4. Nicer kits than any other J League team (2019 season).
  5. Lovely little stadium.
  6. And if you come to Kobe I'll buy you a beer. Yes I'm resorting to bribery.

Reactions: VeevaVee

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Vissel Kobe
  1. Japanese Team. So play during the English summer.
  2. Have some great players but are pretty hopeless. So a true sister club.
  3. Iniesta, David Villa and Lukas Podolski (although Podolski may be off soon) all play here.
  4. Nicer kits than any other J League team (2019 season).
  5. Lovely little stadium.
  6. And if you come to Kobe I'll buy you a beer. Yes I'm resorting to bribery.
I like em. But we need respite from hopelessness. What are your thoughts on Kawasaki? How are they seen in Japan?

pastyfool

I like em. But we need respite from hopelessness. What are your thoughts on Kawasaki? How are they seen in Japan?
Kawasaki are a good team. Champions for the last two seasons.

The J League is a bit crazy in that a team which just got promoted has gone on to win the league and champions one season could be in a relegation battle the next. That's what makes it an interesting league.

Kawasaki beat Vissel a couple of weeks ago but that was mostly down to Vissel not being able to defend.

Fener1907

I already follow a smaller second club and they are called Fenerbahçe :(

@Fener1907 :(
:lol:

How did that come about? You don't support Galatasaray, so that should automatically make you smile. I know all football fans think of the rivals as the "bad guys" and something of an evil force, but their fans never did anything to convince me otherwise, a bit like Leeds. Shame Beşiktaş didn't win at the weekend.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
:lol:

How did that come about? You don't support Galatasaray, so that should automatically make you smile. I know all football fans think of the rivals as the "bad guys" and something of an evil force, but their fans never did anything to convince me otherwise, a bit like Leeds. Shame Beşiktaş didn't win at the weekend.
Best friend is Turkish-American and his dad is a Fener supporter. I started following them in 2007 when they had a great squad: Alex, Deivid, R Carlos, Kazim so I started off with great memories from their CL campaign.

Basement IPA

Supports
Manchester City
Aw, I wish Atlanta United have won. I live in Atlanta and the atmosphere is amazing at every game!