Let's all laugh at Chelsea

Vidicious

Flop
The most hilarious bit of Chelsea this season as although they have been absolutely dire they still beat high flying Arsenal :lol: As unpredictable as the league has been this year, some things never change.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
The most hilarious bit of Chelsea this season as although they have been absolutely dire they still beat high flying Arsenal :lol: As unpredictable as the league has been this year, some things never change.
Typical Arsenal to lose against them.

United22

It just proves how big of an effect confidence and being motivated has on players. Look at Chelsea (and to a lesser extent us) and compare it to Leicester... Hazard and Matic who were amongst two of the leagues best players last year are playing like a bunch of non league randoms. Not to mention whatever the hell Fabregas has become

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
They've conceded again since my last post. Tragic club. It's like we are back in the mid 90s. Heck, it's worse.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Obviously they're not going to win the league, but will they break the EPL record for making it mathematically impossible as champions? And in such a poor season in general as well.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
If Chelsea get relegated... and Bournemouth stay up by 1 point or 3, I will die with laughter

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If Leicester win the league and Chelsea almost or do actually get relegated, then what is football. That would be some mindfeck.

prarek

I still can't believe Chelsea are 1 point above relegation zone after 16 games.

diarm

If Chelsea win the Champions League and get relegated, do they still play CL from the Championship next year?

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
If Chelsea win the Champions League and get relegated, do they still play CL from the Championship next year?
Yes they must do. I think Birmingham or some shit club won the Carling Cup and played in the Europa League while playing in the Championship. I think anyway.....

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
We may laugh but not comfortable knowing we play them soon. Can see us being the team they beat after all their misery.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We may laugh but not comfortable knowing we play them soon. Can see us being the team they beat after all their misery.
The slow pace at which we move the ball will suit them. If we were to play them tomorrow, I'd put money on a Chelsea win.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Wonder how itsessexrob is handling all of this.
He was the one who predicted that Chelsea will be piss poor this season and everyone laughed about his negativity :lol:

Seems like he was spot on, should have put some money on it.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I still do not think it will happen but, could you imagine the insanity of their summer if they ended up getting relegated?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
He was the one who predicted that Chelsea will be piss poor this season and everyone laughed about his negativity :lol:

Seems like he was spot on, should have put some money on it.
Despite his terrible betting he was a sound lad and was very realistic about Chelsea. Hope he read my posts and backed Chelsea to lose lately. Easy money!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I can't believe his smug arse has been banned. He was full of it last year telling us how Chelsea are the greatest ever.
I think he said Chelsea might not finish top 4 even before the season started.