Let's all laugh at Chelsea

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Inter is hardly unstable though. And look at someone like Ancelotti, a victim of Madrid too, yet didn't get up to the same antics.
He didn't had problems at Inter.

JPRouve

Scout
So why didn't he stay if he's really looking for stability? I just think he thrives on confrontation – and after a while that gets counter productive.
Two things, at the time he wasn't looking for stability but challenges and Moratti wasn't willing to put money in an old roster. Also Real Madrid was a big challenge, it was an underperforming giant playing in the same league than one of the best team in the history of the game.

Today I think he is after stability.

ScarleyUtd

Two things, at the time he wasn't looking for stability but challenges and Moratti wasn't willing to put money in an old roster. Also Real Madrid was a big challenge, it was an underperforming giant playing in the same league than one of the best team in the history of the game.

Today I think he is after stability.
Well if he is, he's blown his chances of it I think. He has no track record in offering stability. If you want to be in the frame for something like the United job and then you look at his CV the two just don't marry up. LVG's does. Klopp's does. Sadly Jose's doesn't and I think that is down to him at the end of the day.

Green_Red

Its a good thing they signed Falcao, Terry and Cahill can really spot a decent striker

Alex Styles

Lets all laugh at Pedro for joining Chelsea :lol::lol::lol:

Edit: Falcao too :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Needham

Anyone think Costa is looking like a bad buy now? Obviously not if you think without him they wouldn't have won it last season. But this season his antics seem right in keeping with a team in clownish free fall.

cyberman

He didn't had problems at Inter.
Not with the club but Italian football itself hated Jose.
The press despised the way he always ran down Serie A in comparison to England, the way he carried himself in the media and the rows he had with other coaches.
On the eve of big CL games he would come out with comments about how much he hates Italian football and how much they hate him, he boycotted the media and yelled conspiracy at every turn.
This was soon after the corruption scandal and many Italians thought he was unfairly using the darkest day in their sporting history as excuses or ploys to rejuvenate his players psyche with an 'us against the world' mentality.
There was no way he could have stayed on as Inter coach IMO

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
I had forgotten Pedro even existed until he hit the post against Stoke City.

Seems like he completely disappeared after his debut against WBA.

AshfordLad

Pedro is a sub-par player who has been freeloading for ages. He has simply been found out since there are no Messi and Iniesta to create wide open spaces for him.

JPRouve

Scout
Pedro is a sub-par player who has been freeloading for ages. He has simply been found out since there are no Messi and Iniesta to create wide open spaces for him.
Or he joined a team playing badly and has been caught in their cycle of misery.

AshfordLad

Or he joined a team playing badly and has been caught in their cycle of misery.
I have been following him for quite a while and never really liked him.

Was amazed that all Chelsea fans here were gloating when we got him, would much rather have had him at United.

JPRouve

Scout

Was amazed that all Chelsea fans here were gloating when we got him, would much rather have had him at United.
I have followed him for quite a while too and know that he is better than what he showed, like Hazard, Oscar and Costa are better than that, even Willian is normally better than what he showed.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
This has to be the worst performance for a big team in a season. I thought we were horrible two years ago under Moyes. But this is just over the top. They are 16th and closer to the bottom place team at this point in the table than they are to the first place team.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

He started off well in the first game. He scored and assisted I think. But yeah since then he has been nonexistent like everyone in that Chelsea squad except Willian.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
As one of our rivals, I probably should be taking the piss, but honestly feel bad for Chelsea fans. It's completely shocking what's happening with the team. I know Mourinho has made some shit decisions and his attitude has probably made things worse, but don't the players have any pride? Even if they're not up to challenging for the title at this point, they really shouldn't be in 16th place. It's crazy.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons

I am not sure this post makes sense.

Edit: You are Chelsea fan, my bad.

dsch

Falcao's agent has done very well for him. Somehow managed to convince everyone that he's not finished, despite an entire season's worth of evidence to the contrary.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Had a peak on The Shed End's Falcao thread - seems most fans thought he would be shit. Some quite annoyed that money's been wasted on his loan when it could have been put to use elsewhere.

Oo0AahCantona

Im not even sure its fair to assess his performances really, he joined a club where behind the scenes they were in absolute free fall, whose only player in their 25 man squad playing at their level is willian.

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Fun though it is that Chelsea are so low, I'm more annoyed about this than I should be :lol:

Quote of they day? Who said it?
Comic sans.
Is that how easy it is to make a killing on social media? Slap a laughing emote on a bit of 'footy banter'? I'm in the wrong line of work :(

Probably just me, though :lol:

EDIT: Had to remove the quote as I've not enough likes to have an image in my post

Enigma_87

You know who
Yes and during the summer a large proportion of our posters wanted him and when those of us said we didn't want him we were ridiculed
I take it you guys don't want Hazard as well? Cause one he's been worse than Pedro this year.

clarkydaz

You might all find it funny to currently laugh at Chelsea, but they have the players and manager to comfortably stay up

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
I take it you guys don't want Hazard as well? Cause one he's been worse than Pedro this year.
Don't see the connection but two of the main reasons why Chelsea won the PL last season was the few injuries they suffered in defence ie. playing the same defence consistently and the form of Hazard. Hazard has been poor this season but Pedro is playing no better nor worse than expected.
Has Hazard an attitude problem or is it just a loss of form ? If an attitude problem then maybe not so wanted here.

Enigma_87

You know who
Don't see the connection but two of the main reasons why Chelsea won the PL last season was the few injuries they suffered in defence ie. playing the same defence consistently and the form of Hazard. Hazard has been poor this season but Pedro is playing no better nor worse than expected.
Has Hazard an attitude problem or is it just a loss of form ? If an attitude problem then maybe not so wanted here.
My point is that Pedro is part of a non working unit and he's new to the league, although for example in the West Brom game he was pretty good. He had some bad games given, but the overal climate in the team is pretty bad. There's no cohesion, other issues and all players underperform(even Willian who is probably their best player right now).

It's way to early to judge him, given the conditions the team and club is currently in.

As for Hazard it seems to me that it is a bit of both. A lesser version of Ibra, IMO.