Let's all laugh at Chelsea

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The difference is that it is easier for the better sides to win games home and away in Germany. Even in he best of times, top teams drop points in this league. To come in the top 4, they need a sequence of wins I don't think any team in this league is capable of.
Nobody is speaking about the CL here, but the EL, which we managed last season with a strong last third of the season. Ironically it was the competiveness of the league´s midtable which made it possible because the teams ahead of us contantly took points from each other. In terms of strength on paper the circumstances are actually quite similar. Chelsea´s squad should normally comfortably be good enough for top 4. Same as us last season.

Sam

This is actually beyond mental now. Wtf is happening?

Jose is making Moyes' season seem like a relative success.

ravi2

I really don't find it funny..?

The Chelsea fans are actually pleasent by and large. If it were Liverpool I would be rolling on the floor with laughter. But this being Chelsea, I actually feel a little sad for them... They're better than this.

People forget we were in a very similar boat when Moyes took over. Did that feel particularly good?
:lol:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Nobody is speaking about the CL here, but the EL, which we managed last season with a strong last third of the season. Ironically it was the competiveness of the league´s midtable which made it possible because the teams ahead of us contantly took points from each other. In terms of strength on paper the circumstances are actually quite similar. Chelsea´s squad should normally comfortably be good enough for top 4. Same as us last season.
Yes. That's the point I'm trying to make. Dortmund finished 6/7 despite a stromg end to the season. I don't think Chelsea can go on a strong enough sequence to finish 4th in what I think is even a more crowded field.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Really, really, really can't wait to see Brendan Rodgers in place at Chelsea. Really, really, really want to hear the Chelsea fans sing Steve Gerrard slipped on his f*cking arse song every game they ever play while Rodgers has to listen to it from the dugout. :D

Vooon

Hal Institute for Criminally Insane Robots

The Chelsea fans are actually pleasent by and large. If it were Liverpool I would be rolling on the floor with laughter. But this being Chelsea, I actually feel a little sad for them... They're better than this.

People forget we were in a very similar boat when Moyes took over. Did that feel particularly good?
WUMorama? :lol: Relegation :drool:

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Which players do you reckon will jump ship if Chelsea fail to qualify for the CL? Pedro perhaps?

Would be also interesting to see if they panic buy in January like we did with Mata to a certain extent.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal

Hahahaha, class banter.

dsch

Any chance their players might want to leave a sinking ship in January? Who would we want from Chelsea?

Hellboy

"The first major incident of the second half was a forearm smash into the jumping Nemanja Matic from guess who? Charlie Adam; with guess what outcome? Words from the ref but no yellow card."

Their official site :lol: :lol: :lol:

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
No idea. Probably something bet related!
Nah, I don't think so. He lost a bet with me that woulda meant he couldn't post all summer, but he was permabanned before the end of the season, IIRC. I recall because I was annoyed I didn't get to gloat.

He bet that Liverpool would finish last season ahead of Arsenal.

Sweet Square

Do you remember his offense? I wanna say he went on an offensive rant.
Just guessing but I remember that it was around the same time as that message on the Cafe about reporting posters who ask for money. Shame as the Chelsea fans on here seem very level-headed when talking about their club(Well for the most part).

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
United fans do not know how it feels. You lost 12 games all season under Moyes, we have lost 7 already. It's not even close to being as bad for you in Moyes season.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Just read that Chelsea match report. Did they get a kid off twitter to write it?

worldinmotion66

Incredible that some of our fans want to see the back of Van Gaal and yet the majority of Chelsea fans want Mourinho to stay.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
"The first major incident of the second half was a forearm smash into the jumping Nemanja Matic from guess who? Charlie Adam; with guess what outcome? Words from the ref but no yellow card."

Their official site :lol: :lol: :lol:
I guess Jose's been demoted to club journo and is writing the web articles now.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Just read that Chelsea match report. Did they get a kid off twitter to write it?
What do you expect? Our owner is a communist supporting Russian. That's standard propaganda there.

Loon

:lol:
At least Moyes' title defence will be eradicated from history as the worst ever. Never would have thought it of a Mourinho side. Never.

Winrar

they've already broken (started to) some sort of record by losing 3 consecutive league games under abramovich.

ZDwyr

I actually don't mind almost all the Chelsea supporters on here, so when I say this I say it to everyone else other than you :).

:lol::lol::lol::lol: feck Chelsea. Find it absolutely hilarious that this is happening. Keep expecting them to turn it around but they just keep on losing.

Mindhunter

Haha. The funniest part is that they are the defending champions. It seems like there is no character left in the squad at all. They can't win against a team of mannequins at the moment.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
I actually don't mind almost all the Chelsea supporters on here, so when I say this I say it to everyone else other than you :).
The Chelsea fans on here are probably the most tolerable Chelsea fans I've ever met, to be fair.

Without a doubt the most arrogant and hateful fanbase I've ever encountered on the road.. and given that they've been relegated more times than they've won the league.. it's completely unwarranted. Then again, the majority of their fanbase are spoilt JCLs, foreigners or older chavs who gave the club a bad name in the 70s/80s with racism etc..