Let's all Laugh at England

Thread saved for Quarters

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
:lol:

Oh, wait.

Edit: We will definitely win it now. I can see no conceivable way we can fail.

Last edited:

Oo0AahCantona

honestly doesnt even matter if we lose to sweden if we dont have to have this fecking penalty curse hanging over us anymore.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Nice placeholder thread.

Wanting England to win tonight was an unusual experience that certainly won't hold much further. Still, quite pleased right now at least.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's alright guys. If it looks like we are going to lose I'll just change the title.

King Eric 7

How many bitter non-England fans were waiting to shit on English football?! The reaction here would have been intolerable from some. Thankfully we got over the line.

AndyJ1985

The annoying thing about the anti-England lot on here is you support a club from England for feck sake. It's like me supporting Barcelona and then laughing when Spain get knocked out. Proper weird behaviour

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
The annoying thing about the anti-England lot on here is you support a club from England for feck sake. It's like me supporting Barcelona and then laughing when Spain get knocked out. Proper weird behaviour
I used to support England. Then I joined Manchester United message board.

Minimalist

Yeah it's totally a new thing for Irish/N.Irish, Scottish, Welsh to enjoy England's failure. :lol:

My love for United has fcuk all to do with England. You've actually summed up how annoying you lot are - you're actually offended that random people on the internet aren't delighted England are through.

Halftrack

Get over yourself, international football is completely seperate from club football.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
It doesn't matter when we lose the next game now.
We said that too after we broke the curse and won against Italy 2 years ago and what happened? We really lost the next game and it did not matter that much. :lol:

For me as a german it really hurts to see you guys finally winning penalties after us going out so early for the first time ever, but fair play to you guys. Congratulations!

All hopes on Sweden now! :P

Luke1995

If not Brazil then I would really like England to win this tournament. So proud of Marcus and Vardy. A final between Brazil and England would be perfect.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
As an impartial Scotsman I’d like to say congratulations to my cheating neighbours in Bastard Land.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Get over yourself, international football is completely seperate from club football.
Completely agree. I never used to follow England before. Could never get my head round cheering for the likes of Slippy G, Lamparse, Terry, Cahill etc., then seeing them kissing their club badges and the cameras when they scored against us. I'm still quite ambivalent towards this current England crop but enjoying the ride so far.

An Irish Red

Must be great to have such moral flexibility that you can support an English football team but hate the Country.
We're talking about their national football team. That's a very different thing to the country in it's entirety, don't you think?

Also, I don't hate the England team, I strongly dislike the medias arrogance e.g. "they're roughing us up because they know we're the much better team" and the like.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
As an Irishman I am actually delighted you went through, those Colombians were right fecking dickheads. You have the most amazing chance since I've been alive to get to a World Cup final, Sweden don't have much going forward and Croatia seem like they're as likely to bottle a semi as you's are. The final will be a different story, but he who dares wins.