Let's all laugh at Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
“It was not only Lucas. We have to be fair. Gerrard gave away the penalty. There were too many people involved. If you want to analyse the mistakes of each player, you would have to analyse a lot of things in the game. We are talking about some names, but clearly the team has to improve and it depends on the experienced players to take more responsibility."

Interesting to see him have a direct pop at Gerrard. Make of that what you will.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Rafael Benitez: "Our new Winger cost five million. I call him our wonder player"
Sir Alex Ferguson: "Why's that?"
Rafael Benitez: "Everytime he plays I wonder why I bothered to buy him!"

Q: Why will Liverpool never win the League?
A: They keep scoring Owen goals

Q: How many Liverpool fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Yeah, as if they have electricity in Liverpool...

Q: What's is the differance between Pamela Anderson and the Liverpool goal?
A: Pam's only got two tits in front of her

Q: Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent Liverpool supporter and an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a fifty quid note. Who gets it?
A: The old drunk, of course - the other 3 are mythical creatures.

Red_Jamie

.................................1.................................................................2.............................................................3 Penguin!.........................

hahahahahah! YSB!:lol:

kiristao

Was watching the 2nd half of the villa-pool game and I knew Villa had scored the 3rd of the penalty. Was just thinking how great it would be if it was either Carra or Gerrard who game away the penalty. Was really nice when it turned out to be Gerrard.
PS: Ridiculous penalty to give away by the way. He was no where close to even touching the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.