Let's all laugh at Ronaldo..ehh Portugal

Josh 76

Piers Morgan “do the interview, then smash it in the World Cup. You will have the last laugh!”

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
The most beautiful thing about this, is he had a chance to score and didn't. Haha

prateik

I want all the footage of him crying that I can get :lol:
what a fecking asshole.

dabronxolivera

Supports
Al Hilal
Bohoo the man child cry like a fecking baby. No sympathy after all the shit he pulled off. Messi winning this WC will forever haunt him until his death

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Feel conflicted… glad that Ronaldo’s out of the tournament, but disappointed to see by far the better footballing side go out, again.

Portugal were really wasteful in the last 20 minutes, they should’ve scored. But for me, I always want the side who’s actually played football to win.

Swedish_Plumber

Feel conflicted… glad that Ronaldo’s out of the tournament, but disappointed to see by far the better footballing side go out, again.

Portugal were really wasteful in the last 20 minutes, they should’ve scored. But for me, I always want the side who’s actually played football to win.
The best footballing team? They barely created anything. Pointless possession doesn’t mean you’re the better side.

Irwin99

Very good side but i'm surprised they got this far with the Ronaldo circus. They didn't need that kind of distraction going into the tournament and turning the whole thing into a show about one man.

Aretak

:lol:

Shame that his fanboys have an excuse though. Portugal would have won had he started, doncha know?

Nero

As the captain shouldn't he be staying on the field to support his teammates who've just been eliminated? Not Ronaldo, first down the tunnel.

crossy1686

career ending
You have to feel for the lads that had a genuine chance to win a World Cup and won’t play in the next one. Must be absolutely heartbreaking

Cloud7

Morocco created just as many clear, clean chances as Portugal did. What Portugal did a lot of was sling hopeless long balls in.

Tap

For all their possession, they created very little. Just 3 notable chances for all that pressure. Morocco had their good chances too.

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Oh come on. Morocco are a shithouse team football wise.

Just from a neutral POV I’m talking.

This is like Mourinho football on Austerity pills. It’s rubbish.
Utter nonsense. Morocco at 0-0 played better football than Portugal.

Seij

As the captain shouldn't he be staying on the field to support his teammates who've just been eliminated? Not Ronaldo, first down the tunnel.
Did you expect anything else from him?

TenHagsEmpire

Supports
Ajax
Ronaldo is a massive failure when it comes to the World Cup.

Played in 5 editions and never scored a knockout goal let alone made it to/won a World Cup final

All time great player, but he simply can’t be the GOAT with this fact.

Kammy26

What were Morocco playing? Tennis?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Just playing devils advocate here. But the circus of photographers that would have been around him I can forgive him for going off. The build up to the tournament has been a circus and the sooner he goes the better.

Seij

Hey, whatever they're doing, they've managed to keep clean sheet against Croatia, Belgium, Spain, and Portugal. The only goal they've conceded all tournament was an own goal against Canada. It's crazy impressive.

Swedish_Plumber

I was a neutral. They played better at 0-0 and looked more likely to score…and did. Portugal just didn’t want it as much. Second best to everything and couldn’t handle the counters!

Flexdegea

:lol:

Shame that his fanboys have an excuse though. Portugal would have won had he started, doncha know?

That's the sad thing about this world cup regarding Messi and Ronaldo. Granted Messi having a great tournament, this whole narrative that it's because of either it's going well or isn't, be it him carrying the Argentina team which isn't the case.......and then with Ronaldo name mentioned every other minute like it's 10 years ago, now we prob hear something about him being he scored goals and should have started.

It's Tiresome to be honest.

avgp_1

They needed a more press resistant midfielder. So many turnovers as they go through the middle. Why they had to leave Vitinha on the bench for so long is confusing.

wr8_utd

:'(
I wanted Portugal to do well but Ronaldo being out gives me immense pleasure.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
:(

Resignation tbf. I remember getting upset when we lost to Spain in the world cup since I think we deserved more and lost to an offside goal. In this case we were soundly beaten so there are no complaints.