Let's all laugh at Scousepool Ft. A bunch of complete miseries

redmanc

Nothing to laugh about really, glad they didn't win but beyond that we should be more concerned with the shit being served up in our own back yard.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Laughable thread. Watch them win the CL now.. will that make them 6x winners? Double our history.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Feck Carragher and Souness and Rednapp and all the scouse pundits! :lol:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Laughable thread. Watch them win the CL now.. will that make them 6x winners? Double our history.
So what!
Get some humour into your life.
They were so sure of winning the league when they were 9 or 10 points above everyone and you tell me and others not to laugh!!
Haha!

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
It does if you get the tribalism off it and stop being so logical
I’d get the tribalism aspect if they lose the CL final but right now - they didn’t choke it came down to margins this title race and if they win the CL - that’s a hugely successful season for them and when you compare to ours - tribalism or not - we are in no position to be laughing at anyone. We should wait till June 1 at least.

haram

Really does nothing for me considering how bleak things are for us.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
So what!
Get some humour into your life.
They were so sure of winning the league when they were 9 or 10 points above everyone and you tell me and others not to laugh!!
Haha!
Yes it’s so funny when my side are playing like turds for the nth successive year and Liverpool are going to probably win a 6th CL title. I’d rather wait till CL final is over and see if they lose. Either way I get more of a buzz seeing my own side win trophies than see others or rivals play well and marginally lose the chance to win them.haha

Jonno

Yeah, Liverpool finished 8th the year Agüero scored that late winner. My scouse mates laughed for weeks.

So I’ll laugh my head off thanks.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Oh, how the mighty have fallen:lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Yeah, Liverpool finished 8th the year Agüero scored that late winner. My scouse mates laughed for weeks.

So I’ll laugh my head off thanks.
Exactly. Amazing that people can't see it from this viewpoint.

damageinc.

Supports
the unknown
they will surely win the CL (their 6th) aganst Tottenham…. spuds are bigger bottlers than them

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
They just done the Hearts and Minds + We Deserved a Trophy cup double and you lot find that funny?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Spurs did well against City in the CL, wouldn't rule them out at all. Unlike Barca, they have a better measure of Liverpool having played many times against them.
And losing each time though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
One great moment. Stopped united in their tracks. The confused look on SAF’s face made it extremely enjoyable. I remember the tv kept showing a fan with a radio and all the bewildered looks. Great stuff
It was actually a helpful thing, as the team came back and dominated the league the next year.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Yes it’s so funny when my side are playing like turds for the nth successive year and Liverpool are going to probably win a 6th CL title. I’d rather wait till CL final is over and see if they lose. Either way I get more of a buzz seeing my own side win trophies than see others or rivals play well and marginally lose the chance to win them.haha
Yeah, Liverpool finished 8th the year Agüero scored that late winner.
My scouse mates laughed for weeks.

So I’ll laugh my head off thanks. Haha

Tango80

What's wrong with laughing at them?

Our team is a mess and ain't gonna win anything any time soon. If there's an ounce of joy I can take off anything in football, I'd take it. Part and parcel of being rivals.

brian017

While I'm glad they got 97 pts, lost only once and still lost the league, I can't raise much more than a gentle smile given the state we're in

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Oh, how the mighty have fallen:lol:
You're referring to our fanbase, I take it, in which case you'd be correct.

This is supposed to be a thread laughing at Liverpool's failure to win the league for the 30th time in a row. But more than half the content is United fans whining about our own misfortunes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah, Liverpool finished 8th the year Agüero scored that late winner.
My scouse mates laughed for weeks.

So I’ll laugh my head off thanks. Haha
Yep, you live by the sword, and you die by it.

Kapardin

Wouldn't be too sure of that. And yet, in the worst case scenario, them winning the CL would be unbearable, but it would be a tiny bit better than them winning the league which is the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for them.

DavidDeSchmikes

We had a title challenge dream
It died, It died
Phil Thompson said it was our year
He lied, he lied
Why Oh Why is the dream dead?
Couldn't City have won hearts and minds instead

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Wouldn't be too sure of that. And yet, in the worst case scenario, them winning the CL would be unbearable, but it would be a tiny bit better than them winning the league which is the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for them.
I agree with you my friend!
29 years they've been waiting and the league is only theirs for 20 minutes!

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
It wouldn’t be a tiny bit better at all. It is downright awful. The fact they get further and further away from us in CL cups.. feck that. To be taken seriously as the biggest club in England let alone the world - you need to be in the running with most CLs...they’ll be behind Milan and Real. I’d rather they win the League - once they win it - it’s no longer a holy grail. End of the day it’s about who has most titles and CLs and wider perspective CL has more gravitas in the long run.

I’ll enjoy June 1 if they lose but any celebrating before that - not for me Clive.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Fergie came along and knocked them off their perch - they had 18 leagues and we had 7 and today we have 20 and they have erm erm 7!
They had the big message to us at Anfield:
'Come back when you win 18 leagues' - that's what they told us.
Haha

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Im just glad that I dont have to deal with what the Liverpool fans wouldve been like had they won it. They are bad enough having come second with all their 97 points shit.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I’d get the tribalism aspect if they lose the CL final but right now - they didn’t choke it came down to margins this title race and if they win the CL - that’s a hugely successful season for them and when you compare to ours - tribalism or not - we are in no position to be laughing at anyone. We should wait till June 1 at least.
Based on the premise that they win the CL. Forgive me for stating the blindingly obvious, but you don't win the CL until you win the CL.

They have won nothing yet, so why not take a little pleasure in that small fact?

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
Exactly. Amazing that people can't see it from this viewpoint.
All depends what your viewpoint is I suppose. When Aguero scored that late winner, Man City hadn't won the league for over 40 years. They most certainly weren't this dominant monster they are now under Pep. So I'd say most of the country were rooting for the underdog 7 years ago. Especially as Ferguson - who'd won it all - was still managing United (remember the Sunderland fans celebrating) But what I can't get my head around is the fact that you're actually celebrating your rivals, & more importantly, your inter-City 'noisy neighbours', actually winning another league title, albeit at the expense of another rival. I remember wanting to kick the telly in when Everton beat you in the 1995 FA Cup final. Thankfully I've never been in a position where they, & yourselves, have been fighting it out for a league title. I most certainly wouldn't be rejoicing at either team, especially Everton, becoming English champions. But hey-ho, we're all different I suppose. Enjoy your celebrations tonight ;)