Let's discuss why should Rashford stay at Manchester United

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
I asked ChatGBT to summarize this nonsense -

The text is an argument for why Marcus Rashford should stay at Manchester United. The author states that Rashford is a vital asset to the club, having been a key player since breaking into the first team in 2015. The author also notes that Rashford is a fan favorite and has a strong connection with the club's supporters. The author also argues that staying with Manchester United will allow Rashford to continue playing in the competitive Premier League and Champions League, which will help him improve and reach his full potential. The overall conclusion is that it is in Rashford's best interest to remain at Manchester United.
Ask ChatGB if it actually wrote this first!

Nickelodeon

LuckyScout is my favorite poster on the Caf.

While this thread is not for the highlight reels, but he's also scouted Kvaradona much before he signed for Napoli.

His (her? their?) lows can be quite low but highs are quite high. Cherish him while still possible. Much like our Rashy.

mu4c_20le

Mods making up rules on the fly :lol:

I'll read it later. maybe. more interseted in scout opinions ;)

Strelok

I didn't read the book so no idea OP was telling why Rashford should or should not stay. But imo if he decides to leave all the top clubs in Europe would fight tooth and nail over him.

meamth

....Read the title, didn't expect the OP long post.

Finished reading it, so what should we discuss? The title or the collective vs individual performance debate?

:confused::confused::confused:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
How is the thread title "Let's discuss..." And then he says I'm not into discussions?

mu4c_20le

....Read the title, didn't expect the OP long post.

Finished reading it, so what should we discuss? The title or the collective vs individual performance debate?

:confused::confused::confused:
Think the title means its for him to discuss, and us to read. We're just observers living in a LuckyScout world.

NasiKandar

I particularly like the “Sum up and conclusion”, 16 paragraphs before the end of the post.