Let's discuss why should Rashford stay at Manchester United

Varun

Staff
In the scout's defence, I added the let's discuss in the OP after someone pointed out the last last line of his post :p

croadyman

Goldstein was given a choice of letting him go of him if it meant we could get Kane,he agonised but begrudgingly said yes as we have options on left but no prolific number 9

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
ANNOUNCE PATRICK SCHICK ALREADY

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
You should try it with a mouse, my index finger is knackered.
:lol: Coming to cinemas and Woolies bargain bins across the UK in the spring - ‘The Pigeon Effect
One mans struggles with his mobile device causes ripples across the metaverse with dramatic consequences for Caf users across the globe. Starring @Mr Pigeon

Last edited:

Withnail

The examples mentioned in the op couldn't be worse. Falcao was recovering and was poorer at Chelsea after us.

Di Maria was decent in the few matches he played for us and he didn't even want to be here.
I didn't get far enough through the word salad to even attempt a critique but now that you mention it I did think those were weird examples when I was skimming through it.

Brophs

The One and Only
Man is just out there coming down mountains with tablets.

SuperiorXI

He's a bit like Jesus. Came in, dropped all the knowledge bombs, flipped some tables and then the Caf collectively ostracized him, he'll eventually be crucified (banned) and likely will return with a new account. These are interesting times.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
He's a bit like Jesus. Came in, dropped all the knowledge bombs, flipped some tables and then the Caf collectively ostracized him, he'll eventually be crucified (banned) and likely will return with a new account. These are interesting times.
He's not OleBoiii!

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
An excellent phrase to use when discussing various topics.

Well done eggs are better than their soft counterparts. Ps I'm not into discussion = will not reply back

Salford_Red83

OP: "Let's discuss..."

Me: Interesting

OP: "I am not into discussion = will not reply back"

Me: Then I will not read this trash. Good afternoon!

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Happened to Scholesy, too who foretold the ascension of Modric.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Not bad.

Not quite up there with berry, berry shrew - or the other guy, the one with the diagrams (or was that the same guy?).

Anyway, I'd give it a solid 7/10.

Would not read again, though.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
:lol: Coming to cinemas and Woolies bargain bins across the UK in the spring - ‘The Pigeon Effect
One mans struggles with his mobile device causes ripples across the metaverse with dramatic consequences for Caf users across the globe. Starring @Mr Pigeon
:lol:

simplyared

We don't need an essay and an overdone analysis, that imv is irrelevant, to convince ourselves Rashford should stay at united!

Feck I took the bait!

Last edited:

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
‘Every puzzles and reasons has to take into counting’…

thank you for this. It doesn’t make sense to me now, and perhaps may not ever make sense. To me, or anyone with a functioning brain. But thank you all the same.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Damn, i read the first two paragraphs thinking that wall of text was written by a human being