Let's keep it together

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
Well said. Its been interesting how these very strange times have brought the good out in some people, and the bad in others. I've haven't read and thus haven't got involved in any of the emotive Threads. I've always tried to be a "if you haven't got anything good to say, don't say anything atall" kind of poster. Like Niall says, lets stick together

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
What is written in the OP is all very good. I was a proud United supporter up until the news came that they will wear Black lives matter on their shirts, a left-wing totalitarian movement that labels and seperates people in typical left wing identity politics fashion.

It is a crazy world atm. Left wing has become racist and fascist while calling themselves anti-fascist and anti-racist. I am so dissapointed with Manchester United.
Seems Mr. Pooni was right after all.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Great OP @Niall

I took a break from the Caf with footie off, but can imagine how difficult it must have been.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Turncoat! :D

You're right Niall but we still await your cull . :lol:

Red00012

Well said .

Some very angry people on here at times.

Nearly forgot

Scousers out when league is won:D

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Like many others, I've stayed away from this place for a good while now. No football, for one thing - more pressing matters to worry about for another.

Recently, though, I've checked out (just browsing through) certain threads, and...yeah, Jaybus on a bus: I do not envy the poor feckers who have been tasked with moderating such a mess.

This is a very good football forum. The best, in fact, as far as I'm concerned.

Let's remember that. And let's try not to overwhelm the mods - who are, on the whole, much better than what you get elsewhere.

@Niall Thank you, mate. For an excellent OP - and for running this place so well.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
What happened to that Pooni character
Made a post in the middle of the night threatening to take down red cafe and the world.
hasn’t been since so I assume someone was given the nod to ‘remove’ him

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I've pretty much stayed away from the Caf since the Prem was suspended. By the sounds of it, I'm glad I did. Back now... and praying for fourth spot - and that Liverpool lose the next eight games ha ha