Liga Portuguesa 20/21

Charlie Foley

1-1 Matheus. Good cut back from the right and finish into the top corner from about 10 yards.

Charlie Foley

Pepe should be off. Instead the ref books a Benfica player. Joke. I think he booked both Gabriel and Pizzi :lol:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
ONE.MORE.WIN.

It’s happening boys!!

The refs have officially been defeated in Portugal!!

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Of the current squad, how many players are loanees? Besides J.Mario.
Only João Mário. To be honest I would prefer not to renew his loan. We have young players that deserve their chances. I thank João Mário for what he has given the team this year but I wouldn't renew his loan.

Leeuw

Supports
Sporting CP
ONE.MORE.WIN.

It’s happening boys!!

The refs have officially been defeated in Portugal!!
Vamos matar o borego. We gonna kill the pig. Didn't expect that at the start of the season.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Only João Mário. To be honest I would prefer not to renew his loan. We have young players that deserve their chances. I thank João Mário for what he has given the team this year but I wouldn't renew his loan.
Porro is on a two year loan also but we're probably going to sign him up.

I also wouldn't renew with Joao Mario if it's true Inter want 10 million. Bragança and Matheus Nunes are ready, they didn't play enough time this year for the quaity they showed

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Good to see Sporting are going to win the league. Having both Italy and Portugal with slightly different winners (if not Leicester/Montpellier level) is good for football. Now for Atleti in Spain.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Good to see Sporting are going to win the league. Having both Italy and Portugal with slightly different winners (if not Leicester/Montpellier level) is good for football. Now for Atleti in Spain.
And Lille hopefully in France

U99ted

Sporting 1-0. Less than 20 minutes to go for a first title in 19 years!

SportingCP96

Supports
‘Snannanahahajananajajjababahaiajabajajanabbababababababababababbahahahahahahahahababababababababbaaa

SportingCP96

Supports
The happiest day of my life !!!!

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
By the way, what a joke not allowing people inside and then having thousands of people outside the stadium.

marktan

Can't believe it's been 20 years almost for Sporting. A lot of ex-United guys will be happy, congrats guys

Phil

Very emotional watching this My family. Congratulations all sportinguistas on here. Enjoy yourselves tonight.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Well done Sporting. Not a Leicester type win as you have such an illustrious history but it is great to see a team outside of the usual suspects from the last 20 years getting a big trophy. Look forward to seeing you in the CL. Hopefully I can make it out there if we draw each other.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Champions!!!! Congratulations to all Sportinguistas in the forum and thanks to all United fans for the kind words.

CAMPEÕES CARALHO!!!!

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Well done Sporting. Not a Leicester type win as you have such an illustrious history but it is great to see a team outside of the usual suspects from the last 20 years getting a big trophy. Look forward to seeing you in the CL. Hopefully I can make it out there if we draw each other.
Thank you mate. Hopefully we draw each other and that we can get supporters in the stands.