Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

criticalanalysis

What a player.

Ah I still remember the times there was one or two posters, who said his passing wasn't too dissimilar to the level Lindelof/Maguire have showed, he didn't really play progressive passes and he performs well 'against teams that suit him'. The agenda was hilarious.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He's our best player. And the best player we've had since Pogba's first two seasons which were immense but nobody ever mentions.

tomaldinho1

He's our best player. And the best player we've had since Pogba's first two seasons which were immense but nobody ever mentions.
2nd season Pogba and the Ole initial stint were his best seasons for me. It's sad in a way, I feel like Pogba now would be perfect for what we're trying to do if we were signing him from Juve all over again. Coming into a manager who knows exactly what he wants, with Casemiro alongside him to control things and generally a bit more quality in the team in key positions.

Agree on Licha, his level has been world class. Just simple stuff like ball speed and taking passes on first time make such a difference to us being able to launch attacks + he is excellent defensively.

ScholesyTheWise

I'm not sure what this video tries to show?
He won most of his duels. lost some of them- mostly it seemed like it didn't lead to a dangerous chance against us.
some of the clips were cut right before you could see whether the attacker made something of it.

I figure most good CBs win most of their aerial duels, and are bound to sometimes lose them (i.e. not getting to the ball first)?

Ekeke

I'm not sure what this video tries to show?
He won most of his duels. lost some of them- mostly it seemed like it didn't lead to a dangerous chance against us.
some of the clips were cut right before you could see whether the attacker made something of it.

I figure most good CBs win most of their aerial duels, and are bound to sometimes lose them (i.e. not getting to the ball first)?
It doesnt try to show thats why its good. It just shows his last 50 aerial duels and you can make your own conclusion from it.

With all the panic about him in the air in the first half of the season and the summer I would say we can see that he's fine in those situations but he obviously benefits from someone taller/stronger in the air next to him. And thats also fine because you have 2 CBs. But that should be one of the qualities of a partner for him

Status
Not open for further replies.