Liverpool 2018/19

By how many points will Liverpool win the title this season?

Votes: 100 52.9%
  • Oof

Votes: 89 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Check out the thread called "Cheering on Liverpool - 2017/18 edition", page 51. Look under the profile names for the people that have been banned. Some guy literally just pointed out that Liverpool would have a claim to being the team with the greatest history in English football if they won another champions league. He didn't even state any strong opinions on it.

Someone else was calling the mods "tribalistic" for banning people for it. Banned. Of course.
Coming out with a statement like that on a United forum, where the mods are predominantly United fans, is only going to end badly.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I know he didn't specify it, that's why I said that 'I think he meant European'
I clearly meant to lie. Would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for that darn kid.

Mrdan1709

I empathise. Many people I know from abroad feel the same way, but here in the UK this is a big no-no, especially on the caf. People get banned for claiming any affection towards Liverpool (with the exception of Liverpool supporters obviously).
I dont live in the UK so thats probaly why i dont hate Liverpool as much as City. I hated them more when Gerrard, Suarez and Carragher were there. Their current squad though i find hard to hate. Of course if i lived in Manchester i would have a different view

I dislike City more because they have basically bought titles. They dont deserve the success they are having

marktan

For all of Klopp's positives - building a team and playing good football - imo his one big weakness is that he struggles to make subs that would benefit the team when he gets the starting XI wrong.

Liverpool were destroying Barca for the first 20 minutes of the second half, but they clearly needed better service and better finishers. They have Firmino on the bench, and TAA to play RB, and he does nothing.

It was a common theme in the City match earlier this year too - he started with Gomez as RB and nullified their right side as a result. For someone who's got a fantastic pass and cross on him, I have no idea why Klopp elects to play Gomez at RB instead of him, especially when he's up against Coutinho and not Messi.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
So after all this time. Our league title hinges on Brendan Rodgers. Hurrah.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
This may sound controversial, and probably it will never be proven (if true), but I' wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool 2018-19 are doping cheats somehow.

Then again, they physically collapsed after the 2-0, so...

Flexdegea

Classic Liverpool........Season snowballing at a critical time :lol:

Klopp again messing his tactics up in a massive massive game end of season.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Check out the thread called "Cheering on Liverpool - 2017/18 edition", page 51. Look under the profile names for the people that have been banned. Some guy literally just pointed out that Liverpool would have a claim to being the team with the greatest history in English football if they won another champions league. He didn't even state any strong opinions on it.

Someone else was calling the mods "tribalistic" for banning people for it. Banned. Of course.
Good of you to assume that’s why they were banned when you actually don’t have a clue

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Newcastle will beat them too
Real test to now go away to Newcastle just 3 days later all the while knowing they have Barca against 3 days after that. Ignore whether they turn the UCL around if they were to win at the weekend that's a pretty good achievement in itself. The cnuts

Rory 7

Real test to now go away to Newcastle just 3 days later all the while knowing they have Barca against 3 days after that. Ignore whether they turn the UCL around if they were to win at the weekend that's a pretty good achievement in itself. The cnuts
I’ve had a feeling for ages that Newcastle will do them. I still have the feeling. Tonight will get into their heads.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
They really didn't deserve to lose 3-0 tonight.

Knockout football is a bitch, I reckon they'll win 2 or 3-1 at Anfield.

Eric7C

They really didn't deserve to lose 3-0 tonight.

Knockout football is a bitch, I reckon they'll win 2 or 3-1 at Anfield.
On the other hand, they could have lost 5-0. Top level football is all about making the important moments count.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.