Liverpool 2018/19

By how many points will Liverpool win the title this season?

Votes: 100 52.9%
  • Oof

Votes: 89 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Would've been nicer with a white Liverbird and NB logo and a darker shade of red, but still a nice one.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I thought we were negotiating a deal with a new manufacturer, or is that for further in the future?

Has Salah had his teeth whitened? They're whiter than Firmino's ffs!
Now you mention it, I'm really getting Ross from Friends vibes in that picture :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I thought we were negotiating a deal with a new manufacturer, or is that for further in the future?

Now you mention it, I'm really getting Ross from Friends vibes in that picture :lol:
NB deal expires after next season I think, and they also have the right to match any offer we've received from other brands.

GNRfan

Supports
Liverpool
I think we will beat Barcelona. We will avenge Man United's defeat. British clubs stand together, right? :)

Suedesi

First of all, you do understand that Varane was 19 in 2013 and CB played in RB position. Thats the usual route young Indxperienced have to take before they prove their worth. Then Marcela didnt start in first leg.

Second if Ozil, Khedira and Di Maria were top class why did, Real Madrid needed to replace them. The only trophies this bunch won was Copa del rey and league title in 3 or so years.

But Klopp hasnt lost a two-legged european tie in last 3 years. While Barca is kinda unbeaten at camp nou. This tie will be more exciting and unpredictable, more then any of us think. I think Messi's magic is going to decide the tie.

Well the way Barca retain the possesion can also hurt them. As Barca havent faced a team like Liverpool which is so good at pressing. This might force Barca to attack quick as their will space behind liverpool's defense. If Barca can get the ball to messi as quickly as possible while liverpool is pressing high. It can guve messi lot of time and space to work his magic. But if Barca tries to keep the ball too much, they end up giving away the ball and liverpool is really good in those situations. Though liverpool will play this style only at anfield if they are level or behind Barca by that stage.

I think liverpool will play it safe at camp nou. Unless Barca scores first and also at anfield if they have advantage from first leg.
Hey I told you to come back once City make it past a CL semi.

Rojofiam

I don't like their new kit. Will be interested to see what kind of kits Nike (from 20-21 I think) will make for them. Think they'll return to their proper logo like they had on their Adidas kits.

Armchair Manager

Supports
Northampton
I think we will beat Barcelona. We will avenge Man United's defeat. British clubs stand together, right? :)
And i hope, you expecting Man United to pay the favor back by defeating Man city. :lol: :lol:

Hey I told you to come back once City make it past a CL semi.
What you on about? The argument we were having was about Dortmund, Liverpool and Real Madrid. Where did City came in from?

St Red

KRAP
We'll be on for the PL+CL double at the beginning of May and will end up with empty hands a month after, is what I'm fully expecting to happen.

It's still Liverpool after all.
Yup. I win £500 if it happens, so I can't be too mad, but still :D
VVD own goal that Allison spills between his legs from a questionable handball movement from De Ligt in our box? :D

Even I laughed at Karius last year. I was in the match day thread taking the piss out of him.
Is there anything more embarrassing than taking the piss out of your own team on an opposition forum?
Still, as long as you're popular here, that's what counts, right?

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Is there anything more embarrassing than taking the piss out of your own team on an opposition forum?
I'm just a very, very casual fan. If Liverpool stopped existing tomorrow, I'd probably be an AC Milan supporter the day after. Football means a hell of a lot more to me than Liverpool does, and it's pretty much always been like that. I've actually been tempted to change my user tag to "Supports: Football" but I didn't want to rub people the wrong way by doing so, as folks here know I'm a Liverpool fan.

Timothy Burns

Remember when Klopp first appeared? Absolutely disgusting, his breath must have stank!
Klopp must have a sponsorship thing going with the local dental practice.
Can't post links, but if you search for 'Liverpool dentist' on YouTube, BBC just did an interview with the responsible dentist!

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
I'm just a very, very casual fan. If Liverpool stopped existing tomorrow, I'd probably be an AC Milan supporter the day after. Football means a hell of a lot more to me than Liverpool does, and it's pretty much always been like that. I've actually been tempted to change my user tag to "Supports: Football" but I didn't want to rub people the wrong way by doing so, as folks here know I'm a Liverpool fan.
Well I mean you aren’t really a Liverpool fan though are you? If LFC no longer exists and you dust it off to support AC Milan the next day... Jesus Christ, I can’t imagine that!

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
They’ve consistently let me down since 2005, can’t come up with any reason that it’ll be otherwise this season. Fingers crossed, but it wouldn’t be surprising to end second and go out against Barcelona, I’m sure you’d agree.

Wulfric

Supports
Liverpool
Well, if we liverpool fans come out and say "we're definitely going to win the double" we'd be called "utterly deluded".
If we try to be realistic, you find it embarrassing.

At the moment I personally think the league is city's, can't see them dropping any points in their remaining games. Spurs are just too exhausted to have any chance against them, United aren't just good enough. However if they're going to drop points somewhere, it must be at OT, fingers crossed.

We have a better chance to win the CL though, if we manage to knock barcelona out (that's a huge if due to messi factor) we're the clear favorites.

montpelier

I think they're right to drop the pinstripe pyjamas. Why do the stripes just stop like that?

St Red

KRAP
They’ve consistently let me down since 2005, can’t come up with any reason that it’ll be otherwise this season. Fingers crossed, but it wouldn’t be surprising to end second and go out against Barcelona, I’m sure you’d agree.
My post was actually aimed at the other fella.
He was responding to your post, so I quoted yours too to give it some context.

He sounds almost proud of betting against Liverpool and laughing at our keeper of the time.

But he's since responded with some nice story about actually being an AC Milan fan.

Bizarre.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool

He sounds almost proud of betting against Liverpool and laughing at our keeper of the time.

But he's since responded with some nice story about actually being an AC Milan fan.

Bizarre.
Like I said, I'm a football fan with a slight Liverpool bias. I don't enjoy the highs as much as proper fans, but I don't really get affected by the lows at all.

I bet against us so I can win either way, though. We win a trophy? Great! We don't? I get paid, so great! Betting against the result you actually want is pretty common.

Newstar

Supports
Liverpool
Like I said, I'm a football fan with a slight Liverpool bias. I don't enjoy the highs as much as proper fans, but I don't really get affected by the lows at all.

I bet against us so I can win either way, though. We win a trophy? Great! We don't? I get paid, so great! Betting against the result you actually want is pretty common.
Just change your team to ‘supports football’, no one will be bothered and you clearly don’t ‘support’ Liverpool. If it said ‘who do you have a slight biased to?’, then by all means put liverpool’

Football must be god awful if you don’t support anyone, only reason I watch the game is because of Liverpool!!!

montpelier

Bizarre.
I think you're being harsh. People support in different ways, especially nowadays.

I don't mean you're wrong to be annoyed at a fellow supporter taking the piss out of the GK but it doesn't mean he was thrilled with it, either.

You're all going to be banned soon, anyway, :D :D.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

Bizarre.
He's only human after all - I still laugh at Karius now :lol:

Betting against Liverpool or Klopp is always a smart move, especially in finals given their awful records.

If Liverpool get to the final of the CL this year, go ahead and bet your house against them winning it. You'll thank me after the game.

ariveded

The same was said against RM for CL final last year. LFC is not favorities against Barca, and lack of big game mentality. They have players who are prone to mistakes in big games. So who will it be this time??

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
The same was said against RM for CL final last year. LFC is not favorities against Barca, and lack of big game mentality. They have players who are prone to mistakes in big games. So who will it be this time??
I certainly didn't think we were favourites against Real, & neither did most folks here.

HisEarth

Supports
Tottenham Hotspurs
Livepool fans are taking such offense to @Tommy not carving out "LFC La" on his genitals.
To be fair, I think most fanbases wouldn't take too kindly to a fan saying he wouldn't blink twice if the club went under and simply start supporting another club. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.