Liverpool 2020-21

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

That's Alisson, Fabinho and VVD signed to new contracts in less than a week, I think. Bit of a gamble in this case but can understand that Van Dijk wanted his future secured before he knew what level he could get to again.

EDIT: TAA as well a few weeks ago.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Brilliant news. I'll take an 80% peak-VvD* over most defenders for the next four years!

*I'm on Redcafe and here it's nailed on VvD will never be the same player and Maguire is better already because of that. :lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Renewing contracts to distract from not signing new players. That's cute.
Which is still inifinitely better than not signing new players and not renewing the contracts of your most important players.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Interested to see how Van Dijk does tomorrow. He's tipped to start with Gomez. Norwich might not be able to test him as much.

Kiwi Man

Supports
Liverpool
A fantastic start with a few key players still to return. I'll still stick with my prediction of them battling it out with United for 3rd.

Comparing the depth that City/Chelsea have to ours is the key reasoning behind that. I think man to man we have one of the best first XI teams in world football. I'd only perhaps take 3 players from the United team (Bruno, Varane and Pogba), 2 from Chelsea (Kante and Lukaku) and 3 from City (De Bruyne, Dias and Grealish).

Reactions: Cheimoon