Liverpool are the luckiest club in the league and it will never end

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Our luck continues. Besides gravenberch, Endo is now also injured. Besides the fact we now have literally one first team midfielder available, Endo was in great form and really making the position his own.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Our luck continues. Besides gravenberch, Endo is now also injured. Besides the fact we now have literally one first team midfielder available, Endo was in great form and really making the position his own.
Endo in a moon boot tonight. Midfield will be Clark, McConnell and Nyoni against Southampton? We are blessed.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
You make your own luck in the end. Everybody said Ferguson's United were the luckiest club in the world for 20 years.

I expect Liverpool's "luck" to disappear when Klopp leaves.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
We’re not winning the league. Too many injuries. If we did it would be the greatest season any mgr has ever accomplished. I’m sure the media and pundits would agree.

whitbyviking

We’re not winning the league. Too many injuries. If we did it would be the greatest season any mgr has ever accomplished. I’m sure the media and pundits would agree.
Klopp could take a dump in the runners up trophy and the media/pundits would still acclaim it as a moral victory and actually championship.

Rossa

In the history of the world. No doubt. Probably the greatest accomplishment ever. No other team had injuries, in the history of mankind.

Liverpool are about the greatest as R Kelly

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
You’re proper on one recently aren’t you? :lol:

Heinzesight

You doing this reverse jinx stuff you were at earlier?

CallyRed

The media darlings will be showered with praise whatever happens the rest of the season, so more trophies or not, it's going to be an absolute fecking nightmare

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
You doing this reverse jinx stuff you were at earlier?
I’m done now. Look it was a league cup final. It was a win win against an expensive team. None of us would be on here if it was a CL final or title decider.
It was fun because we put down the narrative of scrappy underdogs. We knew we’d win.

Needham

I mean, that quadruple, if it happens. What the feck do we do? I've got relatives who use their fists but even they're nonplussed. I'm not in favour of hate? But surely it's a maginot line in our shit if they win EVERYTHING. I'd certainly consider getting a skinhead and calling it a day.

The Urban Goose

The report in the telegraph is a Klopp wankathon this morning. I tried to read it out of curiosity but couldn't get beyond the first three lines.

"This was a victory forged in Kirkby. A victory that is up there with Jurgen Klopp’s greatest achievements. Maybe, in a one-off match, in a final, his greatest ever.

In terms of courage, in terms of determination, in terms of that belligerent refusal to accept circumstances have conspired against you, in terms of digging in, digging deeper and doubling down, it possibly even rivals that night in Istanbul in 2005 for Liverpool."

Pass me the bucket...

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
The report in the telegraph is a Klopp wankathon this morning. I tried to read it out of curiosity but couldn't get beyond the first three lines.

"This was a victory forged in Kirkby. A victory that is up there with Jurgen Klopp’s greatest achievements. Maybe, in a one-off match, in a final, his greatest ever.

In terms of courage, in terms of determination, in terms of that belligerent refusal to accept circumstances have conspired against you, in terms of digging in, digging deeper and doubling down, it possibly even rivals that night in Istanbul in 2005 for Liverpool."

Pass me the bucket...
❤

Beautiful writing, accurate.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Pass me the bucket...
Can someone please explain the circumstances that conspired against them? They beat a 10th/11th place Chelsea that on the day couldn’t score if they played all evening. He brought a few young lads on for extra time which benefitted them massively, and then their experienced and costly captain scored the winner.
I think getting into a final against Pochettino might be the best circumstances you can hope for, they’d have won if none of their senior players started.

Irrational.

Southampton have hit the woodwork twice and Kelleher has turned into prime Dudek once again - Liverpool should be a minimum or two or three goals behind, yet they are level.

The level of luck involved is incredible.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
*keeper plays well*
"so lucky."

TheGame

Can’t believe how lucky they were yesterday, Southampton had so many chances to score and just missed all of them. Then they scored with a deflected goal. When everything goes for you, it really does.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Even if you guys won it, coming 2nd to City twice by one point is still the bigger achievement.

LochGormanAbú

Supports
Liverpool
So smalltime :lol:

I can always somewhat understand being a sore loser, but you won Juergen, give it a rest.
Was Fergie small time when he intimidated and abused refs, banned Journos from press conferences, refused to shake other managers hands?

Spoiler - no he wasn't