Liverpool are the luckiest club in the league and it will never end

Egalitard

Supports
Arsenal
Did they just get down the tunnel afterwards?

I will say - begrudgingly - if we had this many injuries, there's no way we'd be doing what they're doing. They are incredibly impressive.

HJ12

Harsh on Forest. Why wasn't the ball turned back over to Forest after the "head injury" to Konate? Ref never blew for a free kick but for a head injury. Then Liverpool go back up the other side of the pitch and score.

Green Army

Supports
Plymouth Argyle
Forest got what they deserved after spending so much of the match wasting time - Nothing.

Liverpool dominated the match with 70% possession. 22 attempts and 12 corners - and they were the away team.

They are reminiscent of Man Utd under Fergie - just kept going until the Ref blew up.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Should be an investigation into Neco Williams’ non-attempt at heading away that Nunez goal at the end. Barely left the ground, FFS!

Disgraceful what these wankers get away with.

laughtersassassin

They'll win the quad with the EL.

Then we will here forever more about Klopp being maybe the best Prem manager ever despite the fact Fergie is still well clear

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Name.On.The.Trophy.

Its happening lads, its written in the stars. Klippys final goodbye ends with a title.

SER19

Harsh on Forest. Why wasn't the ball turned back over to Forest after the "head injury" to Konate? Ref never blew for a free kick but for a head injury. Then Liverpool go back up the other side of the pitch and score.
I think that's where the post match frustration is. Should probably have ended once forest got possession after the corner too.

I think people get too worked up though. I don't like Liverpool, i hate that they'll overtake our record but we're to blame for that. Id sooner see an actual football club win it than the cheats.

What's a bitter pill to swallow is how weak officials are for all the loud guys on sidelines arteta klopp and guardiola. He was scared to blow that whistle

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
These lot, are 19 points ahead of us. We will get beaten tomorrow, so it will at equal games played.

19 points.

Yet last season we finished ahead of them.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Two Liverpool players run into each other. One rolls around on the floor. Hudson-Odoi has the ball at his feet on the edge of the Liverpool box.

The ref blows up, stops play, awards the ball the Liverpool. It's incredible. :lol:

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Two Liverpool players run into each other. One rolls around on the floor. Hudson-Odoi has the ball at his feet on the edge of the Liverpool box.

The ref blows up, stops play, awards the ball the Liverpool. It's incredible. :lol:
I wasn’t watching, is this legit?