Liverpool are the luckiest club in the league and it will never end

Gfooty

Could've made good money if you put a grand on pool winning after 90'

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
3 things are inevitable: death, taxes, and Liverpool fecking jammy cnuts shitting a 98th minute winner

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
9 minutes for a game that was 0-0?!

Unless there was a very serious injury in the second half that really shouldn't be happening.

Forest only made two subs aswell.

I assume the Liverpool players were sprinting off the pitch for their subs so you should not be adding endless minutes on for that, it's just common sense.

chomsky89

Probably won because of that Konate head injury at 90+7 forcing Forrest to give the ball away in attack for a drop.
I understand that you have to blow the whistle at head injuries, but why shouldn't Forrest be allowed to keep the ball? You are being rewarded for having head injuries then.
I feel for Forest here, I would lose my mind if I'm forced to give away position in attack for a drop, and then they go up on score.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
9 minutes for a game that was 0-0?!

Unless there was a very serious injury in the second half that really shouldn't be happening.

Forest only made two subs aswell.

I assume the Liverpool players were sprinting off the pitch for their subs so you should not be adding endless minutes on for that, it's just common sense.
There must be stats somewhere for how much added time there is in games where Liverpool/Arsenal aren't winning when the board goes up vs normal games.

The numbers must be astronomical.

Remember the geese

Probably won because of that Konate head injury at 90+7 forcing Forrest to give the ball away in attack for a drop.
I understand that you have to blow the whistle at head injuries, but why shouldn't Forrest be allowed to keep the ball in attack? You are being rewarded for having head injuries then.
Liverpool should have played the ball back to Forest. They didn't and were then allowed to benefit by pinning Forest back for the remainder of injury time.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Liverpool should have played the ball back to Forest. They didn't and were then allowed to benefit by pinning Forest back for the remainder of injury time.
Forest had the ball when the ref blew up. It should just be an uncontested drop ball to them. Liverpool's 'sportsmanship' or otherwise shouldn't be a factor at all.

IRELANDUNITED

City will destroy them at Anfield next weekend and that will be the beginning of the end for the title race. Luck will run out eventually and I’ve a feeling that faith is just around the corner for Liverpool.

Dan_F

Not surprised but sick. Especially since they are winning a quad
It’s not a proper quad with the Europa. They’re not close to being the best team in the league either. They won’t be able to keep this up on all fronts.

Fr. Todd Unctious

A last minute dodgy VAR screw up winner would be brilliant. Flopp will go nuts.
The more controversial the goal is the better. Ideally something that the BBC is crying about for the rest of the season.

Absolutely zero chance unfortunately. We've seen plenty of times this season VAR giving them the slightest of decisions

goatmeister

Supports
PSKI
Tierney must be gutted; couldn't hide that look from his face.
Inept bald-headed fecker then rage-carded the Forest staff after final whistle.
Hillarious stuff.

DennisReynolds

Tierney must be gutted; couldn't hide that look from his face.
Inept bald-headed fecker then rage-carded the Forest staff after final whistle.
Hillarious stuff.
The famously pro-Liverpool Tierney.

People will say anything to fit an agenda.

Von Mistelroum

Would be interesting to see the time added on to games where Liverpool have been drawing/needed a goal this season, compared to when they are winning.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Do we reckon this monumental feck up will be covered like the offside decision was?

DennisReynolds

Would be interesting to see the time added on to games where Liverpool have been drawing/needed a goal this season, compared to when they are winning.
Are we going to include context like multiple head injuries in stoppage time, or is it just going to be about how long was added on and who won?

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Every game they were drawing at 90 mins got a serious dose of injury time ? Can't remember otherwise.

Bobski

They keep going, even playing badly, or with players injured/missing/out of form. If it is 9 mins injury time or 3 they will keep plugging away were other teams will settle and lack the courage to commit.

Just like Utd under Fergie, and as with that era the opposition whine and complain about refs favouring them or luck or whatever BS when they should be learning from that attitude. It is not an especially talented group with Salah missing.

STFC1879

Supports
Swindon Town
City will destroy them at Anfield next weekend and that will be the beginning of the end for the title race. Luck will run out eventually and I’ve a feeling that faith is just around the corner for Liverpool.
I’m no expert here but what’s the odds of City ‘destroying’ Liverpool at Anfield? I just don’t see it myself. Even with all their injuries and playing young players (I don’t like the term kids) they still have a decent team and chance of winning as City do. That said it also depends on results before then, should United get a result at City tomorrow even if it’s a draw, that might put enough pressure on City and they cave first. Can’t rule out the Arsenal either!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
They keep going, even playing badly, or with players injured/missing/out of form. If it is 9 mins injury time or 3 they will keep plugging away were other teams will settle and lack the courage to commit.

Just like Utd under Fergie, and as with that era the opposition whine and complain about refs favouring them or luck or whatever BS when they should be learning from that attitude. It is not an especially talented group with Salah missing.
Pretty much, despite all the animosity one could feel towards them it's hard not to admire klopp and how he set them up, the closest thing to Fergie in how he elevates a them far beyond their means since Fergie himself.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Pretty much, despite all the animosity one could feel towards them it's hard not to admire klopp and how he set them up, the closest thing to Fergie in how he elevates a them far beyond their means since Fergie himself.
Fergie spent 2 decades winning, Flopp cannot even last 1.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
What do you mean, jammy? Were we jammy?
Mate, you were the jammiest.

Threads like this proliferated on Liverpool forums in those days. It's a been funny to see it become a stable here now.