g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Liverpool Next

JG3001

I was at that match. Really 4-1 was a harsh score on the day - United played some good stuff but Liverpool got the breaks - they were good too and Vidic had a mare!

This Liverpool team will be 2-0 up after 15 mins next week. They will press like feck and United will implode.
I distinctly remember Vidic getting turned inside out, 1 on 1, for the first goal I believe. Then he proceeded to just go off the boil for the entire game.

A scrappy draw or win does more damage in the long run. He has to win convincingly and I don’t think any of us believe that’s a possible outcome.

A Liverpool pasting would likely be the silver lining scenario, but that’s why I have this nagging feeling Liverpool will take their foot off the gas once they’re comfortable, do enough to get 3 points & keep him in the job. Then the **** of Ole will come out with “Liverpool are a great team, no shame in losing 2-1.”

tomaldinho1

5 at the back, players will get up for this, there’s no chance we’ll concede four again. Can see 0-0 or 1-0 win either way.

If we get a drubbing, he’s gone.

UnitedFire

Last year Ole would have won this and inevitably turned around some bad press. This year I think his luck has ran out, particularly with fewer pens being awarded.