Liverpool Next

SAred

Lee Martin Scores , Sir Alex legacy begins
So who is going to be brave enough to watch this - and if you are which team would you think Ole will put out, we already know the tactics and team talk will go something like this Good Luck.
Oh, and what do you think will the result be.

Red00012

So who is going to be brave enough to watch this - and if you are which team would you think Ole will put out, we already know the tactics and team talk will go something like this Good Luck.
I’m going and I am dreading it . I will be drinking pints from 12pm to aid viewing.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I'd be surprised if he said that. Actually, maybe I wouldn't.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
On merit we should lose therefore there's no pressure on us.

Trust Ole to park the bus and bruno to get a jammy goal only for us to concede late in the game due to a school boy defensive error and it'll finish 1-1. Ole In brigade will be spamming threads proclaiming it as "progress".

el3mel

Considering that it's at Old Trafford, won't surprise me if we fluke a draw in this.

The Purley King

We’ll play like the away team, concede possession and play on the break.
It will be shameful regardless of the result but I expect a “plucky” 3-1 defeat.
Ole’s luck has run out now

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
It’s just way too predictable, we’ll play Fred and McTominay. We’ll try playing from the back but play like shit when we get pressed. They’ll score from a set piece.

redshaw

They should beat us 3-1 4-1, the chances that have gone begging against us this season, Liverpool should really bag a few, they're so on form right now.

We could raise our game and have the home fans really raising the effort, perhaps we can push up and help Ronaldo pick up the pieces with some goals.

Recently it's been boring draws and some high scoring Liverpool wins has it not? I'm expecting a rousing response or one of those humbling defeats where we look so far from them, they make it look easy and win by 3/4 goals.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Time for more United DNA with a 7-2-1 (Ronaldo never defends, otherwise it'd be 8-2-0).

We will need a massive improvement to even get a point. That lot are really starting to click again and could cause our defence all kinds of problems. We will need to play with high intensity throughout; if we give them space, they will exploit it. Huge game for Ole and the team, we can't afford to to have big players go missing.

Revan

Assumptionman
I think it will be a bit similar to the match vs them under Moyes. Compete domination by Liverpool, maybe 1-4 or so.

Saddy

I will have nightmares about Maguire and Shaw handing Salah but IMO a must win to give Ole any chance of keeping his job before the January transfer window.

I still think as long as he qualifies from the Champions League group and keeps in touch with the top 4 - that will keep him in a job this season.

Time to drop Pogba and shows some balls with Ronaldo who should probably only play one full match per week now - we must maintain 2 of Fred, McTom and Matic in midfield it's the only way we can play until we get a proper CM

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
We'll probably win it.

Always happens when we are playing terrible under Ole and he looks like he's done. Just grabs a ridiculous result out of the bag that manages to keep him in the job and the cycle of shite continues.

Flytan

I'm expecting a trashing but that's when we fluke our way to a victory followed by the players all posting on social media about how "this win really is the catalyst to something bigger" only to be disappointed in a few weeks anyways.

Phil

We'll probably win it.

Always happens when we are playing terrible under Ole and he looks like he's done. Just grabs a ridiculous result out of the bag that manages to keep him in the job and the cycle of shite continues.
Used to think this but I think we've regressed further this year and his luck has run out. I am very nervous about an absolute spanking.

Giggsy13

I will have nightmares about Maguire and Shaw handing Salah but IMO a must win to give Ole any chance of keeping his job before the January transfer window.

I still think as long as he qualifies from the Champions League group and keeps in touch with the top 4 - that will keep him in a job this season.

Time to drop Pogba and shows some balls with Ronaldo who should probably only play one full match per week now - we must maintain 2 of Fred, McTom and Matic in midfield it's the only way we can play until we get a proper CM
Just qualifying from the group and being in touching distance of 4th is not fecking acceptable when we’ve signed Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo this summer :lol:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Used to think this but I think we've regressed further this year and his luck has run out. I am very nervous about an absolute spanking.
Yeah, agreed. It would be classic Ole to win this game against all expectations. I just don’t see it happening though. We’re too broken. They’re going to wipe the fecking floor with us. It will be a merciless hiding.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Trying to think positive, remembering how they couldn't even beat us that time we had 4 injuries in the first 20mins and ended with Rashy on 1 leg for 60mins.

Then I remember last season, comfortably losing.

And the Moyes home batterings to Liverpool and City over a week or so.

Judas

Open to offers
Didn't fancy us to win today, certainly don't fancy us in this one. I think we're going beyond the stage where we can fluke results in games like this. We've been so poor this season, the next few weeks have potential to be very grim.

BlueHaze

I can't be bothered anymore under this management. It's just a waste of time watching games under him.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Think when we’ve feared the worst under Ole, we’ve come out with something to show for it. I’m hoping the same, but it feels different this time around (whatever that means). Think it’ll be a comfortable 3-1 to them. Time for ole to go after.

Foxbatt

Rashford to score on a break. DeGea having the game of his life and Klopp losing his head and put out a terrible team.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Always watch them, regardless (unless the family have been inconsiderate and double booked me into a wedding or something).

McFred/Bruno in a 4231.

Rash/Ron/Mason up front, (with two of them running their socks off).

Play ok, maybe 1-1. Play anything like today, 2, 3 goal defeat.

Miss Varane already.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I honestly won’t be surprised if it ends 4-0 or 5-0 to them. They will want to embarrass us similar to what happened under Moyes.

RazorOz

We could very easily not win a game before the next international break. Normally we get a win in one of these types of games, but the way we're playing it's very hard to see what fixture we will win before the next international break. We've already won 1 in 5, and the 1 win was a very lucky win that we should have lost.

Amir

Honestly, who cares about Solskjaer keeping his fecking job? Why should we calculate what he needs to do to survive? If he's not good enough he shouldn't have the job, period.