Liverpool vs Chelsea

Man-United

All big games deserves a new thread, but difficult when so many games are at the same time though like now.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
As I'm not watching any it'd definitely be easier if it was kept to a single thread.

Doofus

Supports
Liverpool
Interesting intepretation of history you have there. Roman bought Chelsea in June 2003. The season before Chelsea finished above Liverpool, without any of that money you love to point at. Does it burn knowing that we were better than you even before we became a 'plastic' team?

Incidentally its pretty funny hearing a team that has spent coming up to £300m over the last 3 seasons whining about other people buying success. Admittedly all that money hasn't actually bought you any actual success though, so I can see why you're bitter about it. :)
What? I am not expressing an interpretation of history, I am merely stating that Chelsea wouldn't be where they are today had they not aquired a sugardaddy owner. Wow, you finished above us the previous season, well fecking done, congratulations. You're having a laugh if you think Chelsea were a better or bigger Club than Liverpool prior to Roman's takeover, end of discussion. I really hope you are grateful, as I cannot imagine you'd be as cocky or arrogant had Roman picked another Club and Chelsea were left competing with them on a 'normal' budget. You probably wouldn't even be signed up to this forum. Out of interest, how old are you?

Us spending £300 million has nothing to do with anything. We very often have to sell to buy, which you're obviously refusing to acknowledge, and you're able to offer much, much bigger wages than us. But that's now. I am talking about back when Roman took over. Other teams literally did not have a chance. United eventually managed to compete, but for a while it was all Chelsea and that was down to megabucks.

Anyway,

Last night's game..

Only one team turned up to play football and it wasn't the League leaders. Well how about that? How embarrassing. Chelsea are lucky that a Hazard dive saved their blushes, as they most certainly weren't gonna score a legitimate goal, the cheating twats.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
What? I am not expressing an interpretation of history, I am merely stating that Chelsea wouldn't be where they are today had they not aquired a sugardaddy owner. Wow, you finished above us the previous season, well fecking done, congratulations. You're having a laugh if you think Chelsea were a better or bigger Club than Liverpool prior to Roman's takeover, end of discussion. I really hope you are grateful, as I cannot imagine you'd be as cocky or arrogant had Roman picked another Club and Chelsea were left competing with them on a 'normal' budget. You probably wouldn't even be signed up to this forum. Out of interest, how old are you?
How old? Ah, shall we play 'is this poster a glory hunter'? Fair enough, I'm 40, and started supporting Chelsea when I was 4 years old. 36 years ago in 1980 Chelsea finished 12th in the old 2nd Division. How old are you by the way? How successful were Liverpool when you started following them? :)

Us spending £300 million has nothing to do with anything. We very often have to sell to buy, which you're obviously refusing to acknowledge, and you're able to offer much, much bigger wages than us. But that's now. I am talking about back when Roman took over. Other teams literally did not have a chance. United eventually managed to compete, but for a while it was all Chelsea and that was down to megabucks.
United didn't 'eventually manage to compete' with the money Roman brought, it allowed us to compete at the highest level, a table we had previously been unable to reach due to the clubs above us having more money. This is fairly obvious in the fact that we didn't just dominate the Premier League for years, and instead were fighting against teams like Utd and Arsenal. Not Liverpool so much, but thats more down to your decline having been long in place already. So no, I don't lose a seconds sleep over money. Other teams had a lot more than us, then we had more than some others. Some (including yourselves as another poster already pointed out) got money through rich investors, others through clever business deals and brand marketing.

Anyway,

Last night's game..

Only one team turned up to play football and it wasn't the League leaders. Well how about that? How embarrassing. Chelsea are lucky that a Hazard dive saved their blushes, as they most certainly weren't gonna score a legitimate goal, the cheating twats.
You're such a tediously predictable team, its actually hilarious. Everyone who plays against you knows exactly what you're going to do and like we did last night just soaks up the pressure and hits you on the counter. We were actually dreadful by our high standards last night, yet you still only avoided defeat thanks to a missed penalty. But hey, sing a chorus of that droning YAWN song, and tell yourselves how great you are and how you only never win the league because everyone else cheats. :lol:

Doofus

Supports
Liverpool
Your attitude and arrogance is actually really offputting. I don't wish to take this further.

You wouldn't think that bile was coming from a 40 year old.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Your attitude and arrogance is actually really offputting. I don't wish to take this further.

You wouldn't think that bile was coming from a 40 year old.
I reserve it for conversations about Liverpool, a team that have for my entire life been the undisputed experts in attitude and arrogance. Maybe if I hadn't had to listen to decades of Anfield whining and faux superiority, I wouldn't feel the need to return it. :p

Doofus

Supports
Liverpool
I reserve it for conversations about Liverpool, a team that have for my entire life been the undisputed experts in attitude and arrogance. Maybe if I hadn't had to listen to decades of Anfield whining and faux superiority, I wouldn't feel the need to return it. :p
Return it to those kind of Liverpool fans then, you moron. Not all of us are the same.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Return it to those kind of Liverpool fans then, you moron. Not all of us are the same.
Interesting, I assume then someone else must have hacked your account and posted this yesterday?

Isn't that a bit irrelevant to the fact that Chelsea bought success? You're a plastic Club, so any insults you try to throw at us just looks pathetic. Chelsea and City are just pathetic, tbh. Without the megabucks owners, you'd be nowhere, let's be honest.