LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
Don't want to watch this.... Better find some good movie to watch instead lol

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I know this is unlikely but still, Chelsea have to play Liverpool, Arsenal and City before they play us at OT. Hypothetically speaking, if they lose those three games and we win our (winnable on paper) games then beat them at OT, we'd be 2 points behind them with four games to go...
Hypothetically speaking, you'll be rooting for a Liverpool win then.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Don't want to watch this.... Better find some good movie to watch instead lol
First the fans wanted to get knocked out of both cups, now they're saying they won't even watch the league games. You've got 16 games in the next 200 days.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Can see a comfortable 3-0 win for Liverpool and Chelsea's season will take a huge hit.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
It seems like we'll be able to put out our first choice XI for this. Mane and Clyne were doubts but both got onto the bus with the rest of the team earlier.

I wouldn't be surprised to see both start.

EyeInTheSky

Klopp has rested his first XI so wants more Heavy Metal Football for this one. Fully expect Liverpool to fly out of the bollocks.

Chelsea will be delighted with just a point here though. Don't need the win as much as the Scousers. They also have a better defence so if they manage to soak up Liverpool's early intense efforts, I could see them easily grinding out a comfortable 0-0 Jose style.

If they are feeling more ambitious they always have a threat on the counter with of course the added incentive of Liverpool's defence being shite.

Don't see many goals in it. Think it will be 0-0 or just a 1-0 either way.
Fixed for you

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Can see a comfortable 3-0 win for Liverpool and Chelsea's season will take a huge hit.
Where's the white text?

Anyways, think it'll be super cagey with very few goals. I'm confident that we won't lose but not confident in the 3 points. I'd gladly take a point here and thrash Arsenal next.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Interesting intepretation of history you have there. Roman bought Chelsea in June 2003. The season before Chelsea finished above Liverpool, without any of that money you love to point at. Does it burn knowing that we were better than you even before we became a 'plastic' team?

Incidentally its pretty funny hearing a team that has spent coming up to £300m over the last 3 seasons whining about other people buying success. Admittedly all that money hasn't actually bought you any actual success though, so I can see why you're bitter about it. :)
Burn :lol:

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
I hope Chelsea win but Liverpool are game raising *****.

Prediction 2-1 to Liverpool

KN5

A Chelsea win here would be great, doubt they'll be caught and a win for us would put us extremely close to Liverpool.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I want to go to the pub to watch it, but whenever I do we usually either lose or its just a boring as shit game. But beer...

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Where's the white text?

Anyways, think it'll be super cagey with very few goals. I'm confident that we won't lose but not confident in the 3 points. I'd gladly take a point here and thrash Arsenal next.
No white text needed as I think Liverpool will win but rather than 3-0 perhaps more 4-1 or 5-2. Liverpool do concede.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I want to go to the pub to watch it, but whenever I do we usually either lose or its just a boring as shit game. But beer...
If only there was a way you could get beer at home.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
No white text needed as I think Liverpool will win but rather than 3-0 perhaps more 4-1 or 5-2. Liverpool do concede.
I can't detect sarcasm well on the internet. You sound dead serious but like your trolling at the same time.

Peanut Butter

Interesting intepretation of history you have there. Roman bought Chelsea in June 2003. The season before Chelsea finished above Liverpool, without any of that money you love to point at. Does it burn knowing that we were better than you even before we became a 'plastic' team?

Incidentally its pretty funny hearing a team that has spent coming up to £300m over the last 3 seasons whining about other people buying success. Admittedly all that money hasn't actually bought you any actual success though, so I can see why you're bitter about it. :)
If you're having a dig at Utd there, it's hugely different and you know it.

Our money is our money. You were bank rolled by a Russian gangster.

Anyway, as you were...

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I guess Klopp is planning to park the bus tonight...

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
If you're having a dig at Utd there, it's hugely different and you know it.

Our money is our money. You were bank rolled by a Russian gangster.

Anyway, as you were...
Err, why would I be having a dig at Utd? I was talking to Liverpool fans.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
I can't detect sarcasm well on the internet. You sound dead serious but like your trolling at the same time.
I think she always predicts United to lose or draw :lol: so yeah don't take it seriously

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Nah I think you lot will lose this game but not by a big margin.

cyberman

I'm sorry but since when is the Chelseas defence the best in England? Is that your opinion or a fact?

You've just got a good system that is suited to playing most teams in the EPL. You got lucky against Man City IMO and from my memory you've struggled against the other top sides. I don't think you guys have the best defence in England, maybe the best system but not defence.
Well I'm not a Chelsea fan but their defensive record since changing formations is ridiculous. Good job their defence is best against other English sides when they actually play their football in England isn't it?

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
Nah I think you lot will lose this game but not by a big margin.
I can see it, too. Not getting overly confident like many of our supporters are.

This'll be an even match that could go either way I think.